2019 Baseball

Unbelievable catch by Bradley Jr. to save game… Sox win on benintendi hr…i really dont care but catch was incredible… more when he caught than how… but the how was pretty good too…

If you are Sale’ing I am buying. He pitched a whale of a game. :whale:. Also, my man Benintendi came through in the 12th with the game winning HR. Bradley Jr. with an amazing catch. The Red Sox are back to .500. Whoooohooo!!

And the added bonus of the Mariners beating up on NY. What else could anyone ask for from Wednesday night baseball?

Oh, the Brew Crew going off on the Nats.

Good night indeed!!

P.S. @ChicagoT & @BondJaneBond. Congrats on the walk off homer to win

1 Like

Hiw about a Mets win!!!

I like the Mets…so you are correct

1 Like

Let’s go twins!
Woot woot

Two good series this weekend:
Rays vs Yanks - Go Yanks!!
Brewers vs Chicago - Go Brewers!!

Come on @GVLNative, get with the program! Cubs for the sweep this weekend!

All I see here is future Mets fans…

We are all kidding ourselves; Houston is going to win the World Series.

2 Likes

Marathon between the Brewers and Cubs. In the 14th inning tied 1-1.

Yep! Shoulda won last inning! Bags were loaded 1 out :frowning:

Nice walk-off by Contreras!

1 Like

Brew Crew will get the Cubs today :smile:

This is how you arrive to your team…:+1:t2::+1:t2:

Was sad to see the passing of Bill Buckner. He was one of my boyhood sports heroes and I saw him play many times at Wrigley. Unfortunately he is only generally remembered for 1 error after an illustrious career and suffered extremely cruel treatment after for years and years. He averaged only 29 strikeouts per season over his ENTIRE 20 year career. And according to New York Times, never struck out more than twice in any single game. Incredible. Rest In Peace Mr. Buckner.

2 Likes

Congrats Nats…what a fantastic game to beat the Dodgers…wow

3 Likes

Hell yeah…that was fun. Happy for the Nats, now pleeeeeease beat the Cards!

3 Likes

Man they gave out free tickets and had a watch party at Nats Park. I went and watched it on the scoreboard and we got wild about 12:30! I’ve got my fingers crossed for a Nats/Yankees world series. I’m just glad they made it this far tho, theyve certainly earned it…been a lot of late inning comebacks this year!

That’s cool that you were able to go to the ballpark. They were showing the nats fans reaction during the 10th, I was thinking that’s how you support team and fans…good luck…now I gotta root against them again. Sorry ChicagoT…

1 Like

Pirates 2020

1 Like