30 day challenges

Omg why is this so hard?? Slept in until 7 now I must power workout after I bring my granddaughter home. Why do I do this to myself? I did do 30 lunges but man my butt hurts. Going to have to work up to 150. Off to do my yoga

3 Likes

I did a different video today, I went with a different instructor that focuses on the typical trouble areas with my fibro since I was a little sore today. I think I’m actually going to change it up every day and try all kinds of ones!

3 Likes

Ok done wow so much easier not to forget in the morning :rage:won’t happen again

3 Likes

I’m with you Jody. I am doing my exercises in the morning from now on.

1 Like

Ya way better that tryin to work them on thru the day … what a pain

1 Like

23 days clean today hell yeah!!!

1 Like

Day 3. Zero push-ups achieved

2 Likes

I did a 2 mile run! Working on completing the trifecta from hell, also planning on squeezing in day 2 of yoga! :woman_in_lotus_position:t3:

4 Likes

Y’all if this challenge doesn’t help me get in shape, I give up :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Overachiever, you!

Here, after yesterday’s fiasco pushing to do it all in an hour, at least managed to repeat today sore as heck by spreading it out. 60/90/150 pushups/lunges/crunches. Tomorrow will be plus yoga (too hungry, ate as soon as I finished tonight!).

4 Likes

Day 3 yoga challenge done!

Actually looked forward to getting out of bed this morning.

3 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one who’s butt hurts :joy: morning in the UK and on day 3 I’m broken :joy: will have to adapt my exercise today

2 Likes

Elevate your legs up by hold them up OR resting on top of a bench or platform. That will straighten arch in your lower back to help reduce any uncomfortable back pain. Do crunches in place of situps. :grin:
Also, if your feel it more in your quads, neck strain, back while doing situps…if they burn out before your abdominals do…just stick to crunches for a while to strengthen core then work up to performing situps.

day3 … and here we go haha@rain66 I wont forget today

1 Like

Day 3 of the challenge done! 35 min on the exercise bike. What a great way to start the day!
:muscle:

Day 3 all done kinda ramped it up today did 50 of the sit-ups with a 25lb plate and 75 of the lunges with 30ln dumbbells , that gonna suck tomorrow and as for wus thing well here’s a hint little buddy :wink:

5 Likes

I like yoga with Adrian. She has a 30 day challenge

1 Like

It’s on YouTube

That’s the one I’ve been doing :blush:

Ya I did chest yesterday. And push ups were hard and I do 75 every day anyway