And it's goodnight to all

2 Likes

Can you send me that calendar if you get a chance please

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Jkx1u3yG41nu9vnL6 if I save a photo I canā€™t download it, I can only send photos I take immediately. Let me know if this works and if you can enlarge it to read it. If not I will go thruoght my history and find who sent me it and get them to send it to you.

1 Like

Check out @siand ā€œAction for Novemberā€ thread Adrienne.

2 Likes

Nice one Pauly. You get up and get on my friend. Proud of you, and remember where your sober family is. Waiting right here for you.

2 Likes

So proud of you for this mindset shift friend! Sounds like you are already making fantastic choices and actively working today. That gets a huge :+1: from me. Fireworks sounds like a great way to celebrate the end of another day. As always reach out when the temptation comes, weā€™ll be here for you!

3 Likes

Thank you today has been a day of awakenings.

1 Like

Ok thanks Geoff :+1:

1 Like

I think Iā€™ve got it :+1:

Thank you :blush::+1:

1 Like

@crystalclear Iā€™ve had an exceptional day and am thinking of you. I hope you are OK.

1 Like

Thanks friend. So glad youā€™ve had an exceptional day!! Iā€™m Struggling a bit this afternoon. Just mentally in a down place. But it makes me feel good to know you care. :blush:

3 Likes

I only shouted out to help you, I heard you were not too good, do you want to let it all out, you always help so many so let us be there for you now.

2 Likes

Currently grocery shopping with my youngest. Trying not to cry in the store so I stopped in here. Iā€™ll talk later. :blush:

2 Likes

Big hugs Cristel xxā¤ļø

2 Likes

OK, BTW Iā€™m always crying so when you need a shoulder let me know.

1 Like

5 Likes

Like you said to me, I am invested, this is not all about me, its about you, me and everyone, There are so many people on here who care about you. Unfortunately Iā€™m not in a position to preach to you as you already have a inner strength that I havenā€™t had in the past but I can listen I can relate and I will never judge. You have made such a positive impact on us. I hope this makes you cry, you must let it out, you must release it to get back some sanity. I May be asleep later but my thoughts are with you.

1 Like

Night guys and gals, work tomorrow, letā€™s see if I can remain positive. Fuck I wish I could retire. Love to all of you.

3 Likes