Any gamers? (Trigger warning)

You were right. I only beat 3 of them before I gave up, haha…

I love PSO! It’s my all time favorite game.

I was looking for the table top players. I’m a 3.5/5ed. Currently playing a warlock. I’ve been playing various RPG’s for 17 years. And I’m so happy to play sober again.

2 Likes

Wooow! Thats awesome!! Thx for the info :ok_hand:t2::smile:

Say bye bye to some csgo skins, I will pay now and just wait for june :joy:
Did you pre-order?

1 Like

You’ll enjoy the D&D thread then.

1 Like

Link: The D&D Thread

1 Like

Old school runescape is runescape 2. I also played classic runescape. When rs2 came out i liked it alot when rs3 (newest version) came out i quit. I restarted on old school when it came out for mobile

1 Like

No, not yet. Kinda want to see how the release goes. Maybe wait for a sale.

I will probably preorder is before then. :rofl:

1 Like

Played wow since launch until 2019, on eso since launch to present…ps, destiny 2 , poe and other casual stuff…

Kinetic sand for the win! That is legit! Maybe I’ll use that technique when my boys are a little older. Right now, they’d probably just destroy the terrain (accidentally, of course, but almost certainly).

2 Likes

you should get on it again I’m still playing it now …grinding my way back to level 80 :joy:

1 Like

Awesome. My boys are 9, 7, 7, 4 and almost 2. I’ve played with the older three. We ran the Heroes of Hesiod module. Its free on the internet and is a great starter for kids. I’ll likely try to begin a bigger thing this summer.

2 Likes

I tried the demo and decided I just cant sink that much time into a game. The demo sucked 3 hours out of me without even noticing haha.

1 Like

Yup, that’s how it goes. I don’t have any kids and my family is across the country, so not much for me to do. Unfortunately I’m getting sick of my computer and games, so I’m putting like an hour here and an hour there into it. But since I’m not learning the basics of the game its easier for me to do.

I’ve just got “No mans Sky” this is going to take a while :joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

If you’re that bored, why aren’t you on the D&D thread with us?

3 Likes

hes-right-you-know-32644960

2 Likes

Oh man, they just put out another a 6.1 gig update yesterday. That game is soooo good! And the developers are amazing! All free updates, no paid DLC. The nice thing about NMS is that you can play it for a few hours and leave it be. Or, you can play it forever. I’ve got about 100 hours in it and still have almost no clue what is going on. I absolutely love open world games, so I’ve spent a ton of time just exploring. Still on my first ship, but got a freighter as well. I think I prefer planetside bases.

If you have any questions, if I can answer them I will. Welcome to No Man’s Grind!

I can’t commit to even sleeping right now, no way can I focus or commit to D&D. My brain is a mess!

1 Like

Yes Rob! Less than 2 days to go and I have next week off l, the demo was awesome I’m literally consumed with excitement like it’s 1997 again! :dagger: :mechanical_arm:

(that’s a sword and a Barret arm)

2 Likes