The D&D Thread

Here’s how this is going to go down. Normally there’s only like 3 or 4 heroes in a campaign. There are likely to be a bunch of people wanting to adventure (duh! Who wouldn’t want to?!). So, we’re going to just do Role Play. I will post maps sometimes to assist in getting into character. Anyone that would like to participate should choose a Race and a Class. Here’s a link to a website that can help you decide on races and classes. Please stick to Core races and Core classes. Once you’ve chosen your character, introduce yourself and I, the Dungeon Master, will make the magic happen!

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/

8 Likes

Name: Bastargre
Race: Gnome
Class: Rogue

Bastargre sits on the ground cross-legged, fidgeting with his fingers, secret thoughts causing him to smirk as he waits for who-knows-what.

2 Likes

Name: Dargron
Race: Dwarf
Class: Druid

2 Likes

Name: Gnamien
Race: Gnome
Class: Druid

Gnamien sits pensively in the tree, observing.

2 Likes

@Natejg123 @GVLNative @CapriciousCapricorn tagging you guys in case you’re still interested

2 Likes

@Hippocrates @OneBoiledOwl @ReneeAnn tagging you guys in case you’re still interested

2 Likes

You guys are awesome!! I don’t play but I would love to watch. My daughter plays and sometimes I think I should learn so I can play with her.

2 Likes

It’s a friendly, understanding group here, and online — you don’t even have to go somewhere new! To me it seems like the perfect opportunity to dip your toes in the water. For what it’s worth, I haven’t actually played D&D either, just watched. I think you should try if you think it might be fun for you. :innocent:

Hopefully you watched the epic movie with Tom Hanks as well!!

1 Like

What movie?

Mazes and Monsters!!! Great book, great movie if u r into D&D!! This is from …back in the day…when it all started!!!

3 Likes

Name: Mortimer
Race: Human
Class: Bard

2 Likes

Name: Hippocrates
Race: half elf
Class: ranger

2 Likes

Name: Glenderis
Race: Elf
Class: Sorcerer

I too have no clue what this is about, and fear I won’t have the appropriate attention span :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@Eke not sure if you wanted to either follow or get in on this…

1 Like

So far we have a party of 7. Rogue, 2 druids, bard, ranger, sorcerer and wizard. Not a terrible party. I’ll wait a little bit more.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t even know how to make a character. I’ve clicked on the link and looking around there.

1 Like

Ooooh… we can be totally clueless together. We’ll pull out the hormonal card when needed :+1::rofl:

2 Likes

Is there an actual method to picking a character? Or do I just go with what sounds good? LOL?

1 Like

I just went with what I felt like. I could very likely be 100% wrong :woman_facepalming:
You create your own name and select a CORE race and a CORE class, then let everyone here know your selection.
Remember, this is the blind leading the blind :sweat_smile:

3 Likes