AUGUST FITNESS CHALLENGE - Everyone Welcome!

Lol I’m on like day 10 :sob::scream: I’ve done a bit of arm stuff and some yard work :expressionless: I’m itching for an actual workout

2 Likes

The push-up hold is fire!! Very nice form :tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Day 30 done! :white_check_mark: I did 6 exercises x 8 rounds to catch up on one of the missing days from last week!
Ok, push ups it shall be! Now I remember we said something about this last week or so.

3 Likes

Woooohooow :tada::sunflower:

And we recruited another worior, Colin :grimacing::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Heeeey I’m back! Are we starting a new thread for the September challenge?
Missed you all!!!

2 Likes

Preparation day.
Weighed in at 187lbs or 13st 4lbs
Body fat 19.8%
BMI 22
Im 6ft 2 so dont look overweight but my heart and belt buckle is telling me different.
I will be completeing all these exercises along with 15mile walks every day(my job) and cutting ALL rubbish out of my diet.
Ive put a few lbs on since stopping smoking which is well worth the price of not smoking.
Healthier snacking options, no saturated fat, more exercise that i enjoy.
Really looking forward to doing this.

5 Likes

@anon74766472
this one you mean?

1 Like

That’s it. But we can still do it. This was the months when skipping and doing several days in one became a real workout :see_no_evil:

1 Like

August 1st is here. I printed out this challenge. A challenge it will be @JazzyS I also cannot not see me jumping quite well. It will have to be modified for me but as for July I was thrilled made it through the month. Although I did have a few skipped days for rest I felt the exercises so beneficial even if not skillfully done.

I have consistency and following through with my goals… I think first time ever…

3 Likes

LOL – i love it and you know what — I will join in with a modified version. The challenges for the past few months have kept me motivated to do my workouts. Grateful that I have done them and will tackle August with same force :muscle: Thanks Lam – appreciate the push!

2 Likes

I’m in! I did this one 2 years ago, and I remember I liked it! I always use the “Smartwod” app for the timing, makes it a lot easier!

August 1st day 1 complete :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

I’m in, I’ll do double duty tomorrow to make up for today.

3 Likes

August 2nd day 2 complete :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

You’re hanging in there!! Well done! I’ve been too lazy to do anything today after my 12-hour shift… let’s see if I catch up on my 2 days off!

2 Likes

Thanks love – we got this :muscle: I had to take a rest day today… hope to catch up tomorrow :wink:

12 hour work day sounds exhausting. Hope you were able to rest easy.

1 Like

Day 1 and 2 complete

2 Likes

Caught up on day 3
Thank goodness day 4 is rest day :laughing:

2 Likes

Day 5 completed :muscle: :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Day 6 dine and in the books :muscle:t4:

1 Like