August Plank Challenge

Tried it first time. I may need to be at 20 seconds forever! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting in on this. Just started getting back into the gym.

Just got out the gym like 10 mins ago and had a kick ass workout. I actually did planks today while in there.

6 Likes

Give me that and Iā€™ll be buff in no time lmfao

2 Likes

I will join!!! Iā€™m already doing a workout program thatā€™s like a 90 day challenge. Iā€™m 60 days into it and planks are incorporated. I can usually hold them for a minute when I do them. But I havenā€™t done them everyday! So, here I go!! Iā€™ll double up to catch up!

2 Likes

Day one for me, I made it 2.8 seconds. I know thatā€™s not very long but itā€™s a win for me, :heart: took me a lot longer just to get off the damn floor. :joy:
Day two update, in the jacuzzi and then icing trying to recover from day one. :rofl: this challenge is definitely challenging, not sure Iā€™m going to make it much longer. I can be a great cheerleader for others though. :innocent:

7 Likes

We are on day 2, so no worries! They are only 20 seconds right nowā€¦easy peasy! You could start at the 2 minutes of you want to cut to the chase!

1 Like

I did 30ā€¦ :grin: Iā€™d forgotten how much I miss them!:sweat_smile::grimacing:

3 Likes

An eggplant will remind you??!:smile:

4 Likes

0ff8d345dae7c65edf2ff95f9b1710a0c5393368bea7fac2ad6a7ed231d3c0bd.0

1 Like

Yes! All different challenges like hang gliding, dodging asteroids, downhill mountain biking. Really works all angles. Itā€™s fun, and before you know it youā€™ve been on for a while. Thereā€™s a Facebook group for it too.

2 Likes

day 2 done!

3 Likes

Iā€™m in. Dots the first 2 days!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

On your forearms is easier. You can always do up downs if you want more of a challenge or hip dips. I like up downs a lot.

1 Like

He couldnā€™t manage the coordination of bent arms :joy:

2 Likes

Ditto :two_hearts::hugs::sparkles:ā€¦

2 Likes

He is a little star!!

1 Like

Iā€™ve always done them straight-arm and on my fists.
Years of skateboarding left my wrists a little less flexible than when they came out of the factory.

5 Likes

Omg eggplank :rofl: hahaha

2 Likes

Day 3 :heavy_check_mark: yes!

4 Likes

Still recovering from my 2.8 seconds on day one. I think Iā€™ve pulled a muscle. :joy: I believe Iā€™m more suited to help you all keep track of your progress or running a stopwatch/official timer. :rofl: keep up the good work everyone. Proud of you :heart:

5 Likes