Checking in Daily to maintain focus #13

That is just what I needed to hear today! Thank you.

4 days, 5hrs, and 58mins… and heading on the highway to go see some pals this weekend (I haven’t seen for months!) and go hiking in the mountains - to brave that wilderness too!

Stay true and real and happy and sober, good people. Thank you for your companionship on this lumpy, beautiful, clunky, and adventurous journey we are on!
Emm :orange_heart:

11 Likes

Checking in. Close to day 200. Thought about drinking a lot earlier but it passed.

14 Likes

Checking in at 4.5 days. Did two zoom meetings with my home group tonight. All welcomed me back, and I met some other members I didn’t know. It was a good day. I’m feeling better. I so thank everyone for helping me through a difficult week. :pray::pray:

15 Likes

You’re doing great, lady!:clap::blush:

1 Like

Is there a way for me to see everything I posted since the day I’ve joined? Without actually having to to through all the threads and trying to find it?

3 Likes

Yes, go into your profile and select activity from the drop down.

3 Likes

I think go to preferences, then on the top it says messages, activities, etc. Maybe there…:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Sweet thanks guys. I’m going to start writing my story in a journal and actually try to write it into a book. I think it will help with alot of healing

10 Likes

29 Likes

Well looky there!! Great job on your 400!! :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations, that is how the miracle begins.

1 Like

Checking in for last night at day 24. My body and brain were exhausted. Closed my eyes around 7.30 pm to charge my battery and woke up 4am ready for new sober day. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

12 Likes

Lovely number! Good job on 400. =)

1 Like

Congrats on a day of not nail biting! One day at a time. That’s all it takes.

1 Like

@AyBee
images

Not been sleeping well recently but that meant I caught the dawn chorus this morning, a nice silver lining. Think a nap may be on the cards later.

I have had a burst of productivity and positivity this week which means I have made commitments in different areas of my life and of course I said I would do them all this weekend :upside_down_face: Step one is to get out of bed and have a cup of tea and then work out what is actually likely to get done!

Reminding myself that a few years ago any sense of overwhelm would have been completely masked by a cycle of drinking and being wiped out, so I’d be dealing with everything that goes with that as well.

Have a great weekend everyone whatever you’re up to! :sparkles:

17 Likes

Day 184! Today was pretty good! Not the best not the worst. I also got some new responsibilities at my job which should make for an interesting week after this weekend is over.

16 Likes

I’m grateful to be sober today :sparkles::hugs:

21 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies.

Continued here: Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #14