Checking in Daily to Maintain Focus #14

Hey Jenna, I’m glad you came back here and good going on your 3 days. It does help to read posts here…

1 Like

STILL sober…

29 Likes

Congratulations Paul, one day at a time… :heart:

1 Like

Heaven!! Have a great evening!!!

Весьма лёгкий язык… кое-как понимаю.

1 Like

Ifs!!! 600! Beautiful number :heart_eyes:. Happy to see your evolution and looking forward to continually doing so.

2 Likes

Day 7. Very happy to have made the first week after attempting for the third time to give up. The hardest challenges are yet to come. One day at a time.

20 Likes

bd3c57c81bae783edf8e4fbb15c3b68e3a83e7d56528ec380699b8c21e75cf42.0
:clap::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Okay so guess who has two thumbs, a sponser, and 90 days?:call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

33 Likes

5 Likes

Congratulations!!

f569f683cfd28fc7ecc7bb9903ca8a6cb53abe05ce16e77c85faa671d7d59de3.0

1 Like

bb7b15aaa3607dd3b15001cc07d1104195747942a8b30e991abe7a1142205467.0
:rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Haha i was trying to post the same bitmoji but you beat me to it. Ty donna dear.

1 Like

I wish I did. My autistic 10 y/o loves everything Russia and watches Russian (and military) Cartoons called Gerand Tanks all the time. And tries to speak Russian. I only know a few words and how to pronounce some of the letters. Luckily my husband knows a bit more :blush: Russian is a really cool language.

3 Likes

I’m alive and sober. But still having a little bit of an annoying time in life. Stepped on a pointy stone when we where out walking earlier, it really hurt when I did it, but I didn’t think more of it until we got back home and I took my shoes of just to realize that my foot is swollen and I can’t move my toes or put the foot down properly.

I probably hit just on a nerve with that stone. My usual luck I guess.

Besides that it’s still raining, it’s cold, and our news are talking about a second wave of Coronavirus and higher radioactivity measures in our country and parts of Scandinavia.

Boys have been swimming a short while in the pool, a friend have been over for a Fika and my husband starts his nightshift again tomorrow.

And train tickets are booked for me and the 10 y/o to go to my cousins first communion on Friday. We’re staying in their apartment by the sea with my parents until Sunday.

To make it fair for the 8 y/o who loves train (But is going to have a father and son day with his Pa, aka my husband) we are planning a vacation trip by train for my husbands vacation. :blush:

14 Likes

I don’t know anyone from Russia unfortunately. Only some Serbian people who learned Russia in school. (Husband is part Serbian)

But I did the same when I studied Chinese/Shanghaineese many years ago, talked a lot and the first time I saw Kung Fu Panda was in Chinese with Chinese subtitles. And I still remember half of the Lion King dialogs in Chinese :joy:

2 Likes

The hardest thing about Chinese is to write it. But the lady who tried to teach me said that it was better to speak and understand first, and do the writing later, some of the Chinese people still can’t read because it’s hard.

And when it eventually was time to write I had to practice writing the signs on a squared/checkered paper, the kind you usually have to do maths. But once you got the logic it isn’t to hard,but as I wrote that was a long time ago. And I don’t remember a lot of it. I can still write a few signs both in western alphabet and in Chinese signs.

Haven’t tried Dutch, and because I’m a Swede I’ve got some of it understandable anyway but not all of it.
Currently trying to learn German by duolingo because we’re in Germany quite often, and that is hard for me nowdays :joy:

1 Like

New blog post is up. The link is in the below thread.

Ultra Path

23 Likes

Oh wow, I am so glad you are being proactive with your mental health. Please keep us posted. Sending strength your way.

7 Likes

Got to be honest! It is the best policy after all… just reset… first time, after nearly a month clean… I’m okay with it. No regrets. Tomorrow is another day, and I’m lucky enough to be seeing it. Had some shit going on. But can’t blame anybody but myself. Thankfully it was only a couple of glasses. Back with a vengeance. Xxxxxx

11 Likes