Checking in daily to maintain focus #20

Congrats Winchester!! Amazing!! :tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Thank you for the encouragement, you’re absolutely right! :raised_hands:
My previous streaks of sobriety were important experiences too. I’m learning to apprechiate the journey, even if there’s bumps in the road.
This time I got sober because I wanted to, not because I felt like I had to, so every day is precious to me :rainbow:

2 Likes

Aw, thank you for the kind words Lisa, I needed to remeber that! I was really sad when I had to break off my trip, but tried to make the best of it and hung out on the couch a lot 🤷 the broken rib is feeling much better, but I really miss hiking and working out! I’m slowly starting with small walks again :penguin:

3 Likes

Oh Donna. I’m so sorry to read this. I cannot imagine that kind of heartbreak and pain. Praying for you to get through this day peacefully.
:pray:t2::heart:

Wow that must have been and still be awful, sending hugs

Hi April yes!!! We reconnected about a week ago and have been together ever since. Total Gods timing thing! Here’s the link to the play by play last week if you want to catch up, it’s pretty cool what happened.
I think I totally fucked up

4 Likes

Right on @CapriciousCapricorn that’s awesome!

1 Like

Donna im so sorry to hear about your brother :persevere:
That must have been and must be very hard to deal with not knowing what happened sending you strength i send you love and a hug :pray:t3:

1 Like

Hello everyone I live in recovery home. But these guys get to me sometimes about justifying their sobriety or using but I just ignore that and give them good tools to use and my suggestions on what I do like reading my alcoholics anonymous or na looks just checking in before I check out

9 Likes

Checking in on day 7.
Feeling really good after a super productive weekend. And, looking forward to enjoying all of the healthy and delicious food I prepped for the upcoming week.
It’s been snowing here for the last couple of days, and I have to admit that I kind of love it. It just feels like a really refreshing reset. (Also, I’m loving the coziness of staying indoors and nesting at home).

20 Likes

Great job getting through your first weekend and making it a week. That’s awesome :bangbang: Be proud of yourself. You’re worth it. One day at a time.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Day 1,081 or 82. Here’s some pictures of my children to get more likes.

29 Likes

Cutie patooties!

1 Like

What’d they think of that cow? The head is bigger than your daughter, lol.
They’re getting big…:heart:

3 Likes

@anon79808082, fuck, I can only send you a virtual hug and I hope you are doing OK on this day… Memories are all that you have and I’m glad you still talk about your brother to keep that light shining x

5 Likes

Ella was terrified at first. Liam loved feeding the baby cow because he’s fearless lol

7 Likes

I’m happy on the journey so far I will not crumble!
Day 79

21 Likes

I wish I could give these pics ten likes. lol
That barbie cake looks amazing!!
Edit…not barbie. Is it a princess or mermaid?

4 Likes

Thank you, Danni. It was too hard for years to even talk about it but my sister and I do but not for too long; it’s still too much, too painful. It was a few years after our worst times in our family’s dysfunction so it breaks our hearts that he mostly saw the worst of life…
Tbh it crossed my mind a couple times today to drink but I know it would’ve made it even worse.
Thanks again sweetie. You all are so important to me…:wink:

4 Likes

Mermaid barbie. We spent way too much on that cake…

4 Likes