Checking in daily to maintain focus #29

52051bdd6fef48c19b64914c63a0753fd027d8f7558a813fd798b121c686fde1.0

18 Likes

c751949880a185f186dc5402c496043c085e412eee2a30f904cab6ce07a912d3.0
Woo hoo! Congrats Mel and @SoberGuyUSA and someone else who’s name is at the tip of my tongue(ya you!), you guys got rock.
:confetti_ball::woman_cartwheeling:t5::tada:
Blessings and sobriety!
:sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Looking at a journal I started 20 years ago. Tonight I wrote in the last page. Every page had the same list of questions I filled casually over the years. My first page under plans for a better tomorrow: To let go and open my arms again. To appreciate whats in front of me. My last page and entry under same subject 20 years later: To stay sober, continue Keto diet and my journey in self healing.

In a few hours I will be sober for 2 weeks. I am greatful I opened my arms again 20 years ago I took a chance and a lot of happy and sad became of it but moments that were truly priceless and brought me to right here and right now. Thank you God thank you universe for ALL the lessons.

13 Likes

Day 7.
Woke after a really rough night of bad dreams and upset over a tricky day yesterday. Checked my phone at 6am and had loads of messages and responses on here offering comfort and support to make things a little easier.
Especially from @Freckles It sounds like your history is very similar to mine. And last night I had even rdered the book you are reading. Currently listening to Catherine grays the joys of being sober and reading Quit Like a Woman on Kindle. Reading and listening to stories is how I process things so it is helping.

Feeling grateful for this community that made getting up for the day today a little easier.

17 Likes

Fantastic! Well done

1 Like

It’s the area just west of Aachen. :mountain_biking_man:

1 Like

Take care Conor. Know you’ll be missed but do whatever is right for you friend.

4 Likes

Checking in on day 1. 24 hours sober. Did my online meeting yesterday. Woke up today. Got on my knees and prayed. Did my gratitude list. Now reading through the daily suggestions and then big book ahead. Planning the next 24 hours sober…

21 Likes
  1. First day of my vacay but there have been days I enjoyed waking up more as there’s drilling and scraping and breaking and godknowswhat sounds all around starting at 8 am so no sleeping in here and I let things slide in my home and in my personal life. A typical morning of thinking I’ll never make it out of this mess I gotten myself in over the last 40+ years.
    Luckily I have my little cat. How she goes to find the little piece of sunshine in the living room after her breakfast where she washes and warms herself reminds me of the good things in my life. There are loads and I’m busy building a better life one day at a time. It’s work and sometimes I just feel tired but It absolutely needs to be done. And it’s a work of love. Sober and clean or I couldn’t do it.
    So here I go to do a week worth of dishes first, homework for group therapy than, and therapy proper later today. Have a good day all, my friends here at TS who play a crucial way in me working on myself and finding some happiness in this mess called life. Clean and sober. Love you all.
25 Likes

@SoberGuyUSA I don’t know where you are but I missed your 900 and know today is 1000 so just making sure I don’t miss your post again. Well done mate your an absolute legend in my books. :+1::tada::fireworks::sparkler::sparkles:

4 Likes

The news is grim. Record number of covid cases and record number of deaths. I live in the second most populated country in the world. It is like a post-apocalyptic scale. The graph is like a wall. Too much happening around me. I am the perfect covid target with a lot of comorbitities. Why don’t I die? So many people are dying everyday. Thosands. And yet I live. And I suffer. I wake up every morning and I am disappointed that I am not dead yet. Depression and covid and lockdowns = toxic mix.

11 Likes

Checking in on day 312…super busy day today so I won’t be around TS much but I hope everyone has a great one!

20 Likes

Day 2 again!!! Relapsed already feelimg better lets do this again !!! Good morning wonderful world :heart:

12 Likes

Quik chek in on Day 11. First Day Back at work for almost 1 month.

12 Likes

300! Huge congrats Jenna! One of my favourite cars for you today! Hugs friend. (it’s a Mercedes 300 BTW)

8 Likes

Oooohhhhhh

Words words words

1 Like

21 Likes

@Jennajen Congratulations!

@SoberGuyUSA @liv_m I am waiting for ur quadruple digits!

@Conor689908 I understand u have a lot going on right now. Do what is good for u, I am looking forward to ur return.

7 Likes