Checking in daily to maintain focus #44

Today is day 60 for me. It’s been a struggle. But I am happy I have made it this far and look forward to seeing where things go from here.

14 Likes

@lovelife2 here is the daily check in :slight_smile:
Haha I see u found it! Great :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you, I just figured it out lol

2 Likes

Maneuvering around the app takes a bit to get used to. At least it did for me :slight_smile: a HUGE congratulations on 2 months!!! Great work!

2 Likes

Thank you, it has been a struggle but is getting easier. I’m just glad there are people out there that understand and relate to the same things I do.

3 Likes

Oh absolutely. I felt really alone honestly with my addiction and struggled to get past 3 days of clean time. And since being on TS over the past couple years I got 133 days today :slight_smile: having a support system helps SO much! And I truly have found some great friendships here from across the world

4 Likes

On day 23 today. Last week was a shitty and stressful week. Not tempted to drink because I know that will not make anything better. When I’m struggling I need time by myself to process. I’ve explained this to my partner but he still takes it personally if I’m not bubbly or engaged or chatty. Hoping this week is better.

8 Likes

Rome IS awesome. It was extremely hot, but I knew it would be. It was my third time in Caput Mundi, but the first one with my son. We took ling walks in the afternoons/evenings, visited some areas that tourists often don’t get to see, because of lack of time, went to a couple of galleries etc. The app on my phone shows that we walked almost 86 km in a week which is great… well, what with the heat and everything, it still is some activity :-))))
We argued a little bit, got on well most of the time and so on. Also, we went to Florence for a day, ‘cause we both adore it.
Thank you very much for your kind words.

3 Likes

:high_brightness: Morning Check in :high_brightness:
Day 133
Morning TS fam! Feeling not too bad this morning. I worked out with weights and am planning my day now. I do have some grocery shopping to do as well as some supplies shopping for a cake I have to do for saturday. Hope everyone has an addiction free day!
:green_heart::butterfly::tulip:

10 Likes

Thank you for so emphatically saying what is on my heart. Love to you.

1 Like

And I’m glad you’re here! Welcome!

you’ll find loads of support here just reach out anytime. Congrats on taking the first steps to change the rest of your life :+1:

Thank you! I made it into work and am just focusing on what I have to do. Have a good day too!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!!! Its nice to see you checking in.

Great yo see you popping in Joy, you are missed.
7fa1b3418c6094f1866eed7db404ffd04dcb1cd0fe6d56cdf11697fd7302537a.0

1 Like

Congrats Laura! Very sorry to hear you have a sick loved one, wishing them strength.

:orange_heart: :seedling: :dizzy:

1 Like

AwesomeSalsa! Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

I can’t believe it’s been 2 complete years, where has the time gone! Also, just hit 2onths tobacco free as well!! Feeling good

23 Likes

Congratulations, Cliff! Two years is fantastic.

1 Like

I’m super proud of you, Laura! 1000 (+6) days is an amazing milestone. Sending positive vibes your way. :blush:

2 Likes