Checking in daily to maintain focus #44

One week complete. Still tired. But feeling so good about myself for getting over that first weekend. TS has been so helpful to know I am not alone

13 Likes

Good afternoon TS family, Kat here checking in on Day 20! No alcohol, no non-prescribed drugs.

Enjoying this last week before going back to work. Even though I have to move, it will be worth it.

Have my Healthcare sobriety meeting tonight so may try catch an NA Zoom meeting before that. I am hungry for meetings wish I could live at one 24/7 lol. I feel safe there.

Love and everyone have a great sober day!

Kat

14 Likes

Good morning everyone,

My weekend was easier than I thought. Goes to show we might get in our heads and the task at hand actually won’t be as bad as we make them out to be. Had a sober pool day yay!! Yay!! Haven’t had one of those in years. Truly enjoyed seeing my daughter do all her front flips and back flips. Had nice conversation with my brother and I opened up to him about my abstinence from alcohol. He didn’t say much and said nice. He used to be a binge drinker and coke user so I know he understands my reasoning. He’s not one to get into anyones business. I did my regular Sunday cleaning and I loved it. Home is fresh for the week. My sleep schedule has been consistent 9-9:30 and I love that. I am fully rested all the time now.

I am very happy today as I hit my 2 week mark! Looking to many more days sober and the next milestone. Thank you for all of you who share and comment.

22 Likes

Congratulations on your 2 years Cliff!!
Awesome work.

1 Like

Congratulations L. :boom::boom:
It does feel good, doesn’t it?
ODAAT
:pray:t2::orange_heart::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Now time for some recognition shootouts:

@Mindymoo we made it through the weekend :tada::tada::tada::tada:
@BrianP im sorry :disappointed: about Penny. Just know she is in a better place and no longer in pain. Stay strong we are here for you.
@HenryandAnnie way to go day 6!
@Seb congrats on the doggo how exciting
@sigurdurerik love the pics you shared
@Mattyboy Nice day 25 inspirational
@Alicat22 Nucw getting past week one let’s go!!
@Krystalbetts I hope your anxiety gets better been there and it’s terrible. In those moments I alway try feel good music, Tea and outdoor walks.
@kat261 congrats on 20 days

We can all do this ODAAT :pray:t3::butterfly:

5 Likes

There she is! I’m sorry life keeps coming at you like that. But the way you always pull through sober is always very inspiring. Thanks for your share and being the wonderful supportive person you always are.
Congratulations on your 1000 days. Plus.
:pray:t2::orange_heart::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

So good I don’t want to stop! Truly blessed God has strengthen me with this will power.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for what you’re going through now. Your memorial to Penny is just beautiful! We’re all here for you if you want to talk.

2 Likes

3 coffees you must be full of energy. My day has just started its 10am over here on my side. Staying busy in the office. Went back to decaf :smiley:.

1 Like

Congratulations TS Sister! :heart: I know I jumped early on your 2 weeks, so happy you’re here today!! Have a great day, and treat yourself, you deserve it! :hugs::rose::sunflower::star_struck:

2 Likes

And a shout out for you @Lovelyoutlook
Well done!

3 Likes

. Still enjoying the day counter! :kissing_heart:

22 Likes

Congratulations Laura!

2 Likes

Quick check in on day 311. Got a call at 7am to work an overnight so trying to get some sleep in before an unexpected shift. Hope everyone has a good day and stay safe!

11 Likes

Day 7! One week in. Feeling pretty good. Trying to actively retrain my mind so it doesn’t forget the woes of a drunken life. Previously, it forgot quite easily.

I also have a dentist appointment which i have been putting off for eternity, thanks to my addiction. Now, ican finally have the motivation to take these self-care steps in my life.

Thanks guys! Hope you’re all keeping well.

13 Likes

Wow!!! Thats impressive!! Congratulations on 2 years of sobriety AND 2 months tobacco free. Great job :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey guys. Checking in 31. Going to bed actually.

@Lovelyoutlook Hey thanks your support and congrats on reaching 2 weeks. Next is 3 weeksđŸ’Ș
Have a great day.

Bye guys.

10 Likes

DAY 13 was a busy last few days
 Still hanging in there. My little guy cought his first fish yesterday so that was a pretty special Dad moment. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Getting ready for some holidays and camping here soon.

10 Likes

Checking in
Day 133
So I got the result of my ultrasound. Surprisingly everything is normal! Omg! I was sort of in shock actually but I’m happy of course. I was positive something was wrong. I’m grateful :pray: Now for the bloodwork in July and we will see how that goes. If nothing is wrong tho with my bloodwork, than I seriously am not sure what’s going on with me. They are checking hormones, thyroid, insulin or something lol, checking for diabetes etc. Just to try and figure out what’s going on with me. So ya if that’s normal too
 then idk :woman_shrugging: I will wait until then

15 Likes