Checking in daily to maintain focus #48

Day 6, just checking in.

12 Likes

Congratulations on 1 year :clap:! That’s such a great accomplishment enjoy your special day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Huuuuge Congratulations! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
That’s a big Milestone… I am very glad that you are here and for all your support! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Missed a day in a pain haze but I’m out the other side and feeling good today. Day 36 and it’s last moving day! As my other mother would say “let’s kick this pig” (and no I have no idea what the heck that means besides “let get to doing this thing!” :joy:

9 Likes

I’m already at day 8. So you’ve got to be very close to day 7. Congratulations

7 Likes

Yassssss

giphy (3)

4 Likes

That’s awesome thank you!

1 Like

Woo hoo!

Congratulations @Twizzlers! :partying_face: :tada:

1 Like

2 weeks down. I honestly would not have gotten this far without all of you and your post and replies. Thank you all. Feeling really good. I hope you all have an amazing sober weekend. God bless you all.

23 Likes

Congratulations on your year!!! Such an inspiration to many of us! :star2:

1 Like

@Twizzlers congratulations beautiful lady.

I am so proud of you, you are an inspiration to me and to so many other people!

I am so proud to call you my friend, you are my constant and you are my muse.

I hope you have an amazing day you have earned it!

2 Likes

I wrote a bit about it on my thread here:

One Year!

29 Likes

I had no idea we were getting our year on the same day! Congrats to you, sweet lady!

5 Likes

Oh and this happened today! You know, in the past month i feel clearer and less frustrated with life. Ive also stepped out of my comfort zone and started ju jitzu, which im really (really) diggin! Wife and myslef are doing very good without the decrease in intimacy i had feared. In fact she has started painting again! So lifes all aces for kdog right now. Gonna get done work and bang out a distance run.

Hope everyone has a content and sober day. Thank you for your support and wisdom as always.

22 Likes

Well done @Twizzlers @RosaCanDo sober twins!! Congratulations :balloon::confetti_ball::tada:

6 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: happy 2 weeks!!

2 Likes

Amazing!!! Well done!

2 Likes

Me neither woohooo i knew we where close but wasnt sure how much xx a massive congratulations to you on your year may you have blessed lovely day :purple_heart::purple_heart:
And a year later we find out we are sober twins :hugs::hugs: glad we made it Rosa x

To everyone who has said congratulations it really honestly means so much to me :hugs::hugs:
I will be on here later this evening to catch up and congratulate eveeyone celebrating today i want you all to know how proud i am of you all and how gratefull for all the support because i wouldn’t be here today with out you all. :blush::grin:

13 Likes

Oh my goodness that is a fanastic accomplishment! Look at the road traveled over the past year and all of your growth! Its truly something very few people know and something you should be very proud of! On that note put this accomplish in your cookie jar so next time you have something hard in front of you you can always think to yourself about how you did this the impossible task and you can do anything! You are no longer a creature of habit with limitations, know that and move through the next year without mental limitations.

Happy 1st Soberversary! Its always great to see you on here :grinning:

4 Likes

This is wonderful! Thank you @Imcrafty for your support!

2 Likes