Checking in daily to maintain focus #49

Yes I’m hanging onto my seat, and praying. It’s midnight here and makes it day 6 for me. I’m just reading out the basic text, getting ready to go through step 1 again within the next couple days or so. Good to hear from you twizz I hope you are well :v:

7 Likes

Wow you have built so much of your lego so quick :grinning: !!
I hope you dont have covid :hugs:
I was thinking about you last night so its nice i seen a post from you and to read your still working and going strong and doing your Lego so proud of you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

6 days congratulations, we know those first few are the hardest and in so glad your back :blush:
I have been thinking of you too so i was very happy to see your back and on track. You know it can only get better from here. Im doing well thank you just glad to know your okay and your here with us.

1 Like

Well done,keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Morning all. The sun is shining and my oldest Niece just arrived. Have a great day everyone and stay strong.

10 Likes

Let me share with you my fifty days of being sober, which means a period free of arguments with my family, boredom, hangovers,…, and all awful sides of the booze.

Let’s be proud of our path of sobriety.

Best regards.

13 Likes

Great! Half a year of sobriety! Nicely done! :confetti_ball: :tada: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Coffee. I slept in late as there were no neighbours doing noisy building activities this morning. Feeling pretty good. Clean and sober. One late shift to go, two days off after that, working the weekend and then off for nearly three weeks yay! I’m ready for that. Sober and clean.

Have a good Wednesday all, or at leass as good as you all can make it. Do it clean and sober, it’s why we’re here. Love from my little square.

@EFountains congrats on 50 days!

18 Likes

391 Days

Hello everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

The last two days i have been so indecisive i just cant make up my mind about much.
I am gratefull for the fact i have choices but my mind just feels its working slower and i just cant make decisions atm.

I have decided to maybe just go into the garden and sweep up the leaves to do something productive il see how i get on.
Happy sober day to us all :grinning:

15 Likes

@Butterflymoonwoman What do you buy for Christmas? Already gifts?

@Sabrina80 I’m glad, that your mood has changed in the end! :+1:t2:

@Imcrafty You’re addicted to crocheting now? :astonished: :wink: It’s a good thing, that cooking helps you to change your mindset.

@nerd 2022 Hiking Club (walking sober)

5 Likes

Day 9. Another f*#%ing headache. Crying. I’m struggling to find anything positive right now.

7 Likes

During my first days I couldn’t do anything except looking short videos on YouTube and read sort news. Alcohol is a depressant and your body has to recalibrate. That’s the or one of the reasons because you’re depressed at the beginning of your sobriety.

I don’t know if I told you this already, but for me 24/7 AA marathons were a good distraction.

5 Likes

You’re here sharing Karen. You’re not giving up. That in itself is a big positive. Hugs.

6 Likes

Im sorry to hear you feel like this right now :hugs::hugs:
This time will pass and the feelings with pass too try to stay strong you can do this.
It will get easier we have to ride the waves when they come but they do settle down.
I really hope you start to feel better soon.

3 Likes

Thanks @Planipennia @Mno and @Twizzlers . Your encouragement helps. It helps to know I’m not alone and that things will get better eventually. It’s just that my depression hasn’t been this bad in a long time. At least no thoughts of self harm or harm to others. So that’s something. Thanks again for being here.

8 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 864. I hope everybody has a good one!

16 Likes

Day 3

Pretty tuff day to start.
So yesterday I said something to someone who is let say in a higher rank at work / older co-worker / tight in a wolf pack / respected. I just can’t stand when I feel injustice. So I’m like…

:sweat_smile:

Well today director kicked me out from that object and send me to another one. I’m pretty sure this is connected…

Actually while writing this I already feel that tension of stress kicking in. Need to exhale slowly and accept it as it is. Not really sure what I need to learn from this situstion. I always try to spread positivity around, spread some love, but there is two pathways: of flesh and soul. Sometimes there is a big gap _____or | WALL | between theese two paths and < between > people [ so ] trying to send a good message over [[ it ]] is pointless. Sometimes we need to stand for ourselves. Maybe most of the part I bow down too much and other people stand on my head too much. Who knows. Maybe this is how we learn from each other. I just try to stay on the right path. I will not act on my drug and I will continue my journey. Sober.

7 Likes

Thank you :blush:
She thought that I’d find digging down deep into trauma too intense for me. I’ll keep looking for something suitable :slight_smile: I’d got my hopes up that this was the perfect solution to my issues with one on one therapy :joy: nothing ever runs smooth, feeling better today x

3 Likes

Thank you for coming back and share what is going on!

I’m glad, that you made the decision to go into detox. :+1:t2: It is going to be a big step and improvement for your life.

1 Like

Congratulations to 50 sober days! :confetti_ball: :tada: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes