Checking in daily to maintain focus #57

39 days sober . If anyone cares found my Rumba aka Gordy in office no energy left and sound asleep. That is how I feel when I go in there to do anything. Honestly turning the light on is exhausting. I usually box up stuff and go to the kitchen table. Maybe I should do a spiritual cleansing and get some great motivational inspiring pictures up, Wow had no idea this sharing would take on office topic. anyway headed to dog groomer drop off dog. I’m going to an AA meeting. It’s going to be a great day. May all of you enjoy your day being sober.

19 Likes

Checking in on day 60
A couple of years ago, I never imagined that I would reach this many consecutive days sober. My journey has been long, confusing, painful, and insightful. I had many hospitalizations, hurt too many people, and almost lost my life. Rehab at just 24, I saw no light at the end of the tunnel. But I see the light now. I know it’s just 60 days, but I’m very proud of myself. I feel like a have a second shot at life, and this time I’m going to do it right.
I feel incredibly grateful for life and sobriety.
Thank you to everybody in this community, you all have helped me so much.
Thank you to anyone who read this, I know it was long. And as always, have a great day. :white_heart::white_heart:

23 Likes

Congratulations on 60 days!!! It feels amazing doesnt it?!

Its not just 60 days… its a huge deal! Thats 2 whole months of freedom :slight_smile:
Proud of u!

7 Likes

20230824_193123
1 :black_medium_small_square: :white_medium_small_square: :white_medium_small_square:

19 Likes

You are amazing :clap:…well done for your 60 daus aka 2 months of sobriety— the beginning is the hardest imo and you should be super proud :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Haven’t checked in much, haven’t felt like doing much to be honest! Just surviving this absurd record breaking heat wave and subsequent migraine (better today!) and continuing with my baby steps to get my house in order. My husband put some more shelves up so I can start displaying my knick knacks, treasures, if you will. Brings me joy. In my short time outside this morning I spied a couple volunteer tomato plants, one in my compost pile (pretty common) but an extra special one growing in the cracks of my sidewalk next to the back gate. It was a sight that touched my heart and reminded me that we can not only survive but thrive even in the harshest conditions. Just like all of us here. Stay strong, friends. :heartpulse:

23 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Checking in day 198 sober.

Feeling tired and sluggish today. I’m at work but might end up slipping out earlier today and getting home and try to get to bed earlier this evening.

20 Likes

6.56 no marijuana
36.90 no ciggs or vapes
105.83 no alcohol

Today was good
Did some food shopping
Day off today from work and back at it tomorrow

Craving nicotine wayyyyy less but still on 2mg nic lozenges

So far no marijuana for 5 days, I feel good about that
Got some good energy because of being abstinent from marijuana products. I can wake up not depending on marijuana for anything

No alcohol for 105 days in a row
I have no urges to go back to alcohol at all

Take care everyone
Stay strong

19 Likes

:dancer:
IMG_4288

5 Likes

Day 4: no grazing
Day 753: no pills

15 Likes

It feels absolutely amazing and freeing! Thank you so much! Hope you’re well :white_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate your continued support, it means so much to me! :white_heart:

3 Likes

Evening checkin.
Still clean and sober :heart:
Happy, calm.

20 Likes

You are most welcome…thats what we are here for. Lend a ear and a shoulder and keep each other supported throughout our journey :pray:

2 Likes

Preach!

Oh how interesting to hear about the reasons to visit. Sounds cool!

Ohhh yessss :smiley:

Me too hahaha. I’m always really excited to see other kinds of groceries. Feels therapeutic idk why

Yeah Im glad I dont have to learn it :joy: I love the way swedish looks like written and how it sounds. Have started to learn some but then paused for another language. This exchange might be a sign for me to pick it back up​:laughing:

4 Likes

Hey lovely. Thank you for the message. Icecream sounds like an ace reward. I’m already dreaming up icecream sundae ideas… :wink: X

3 Likes

Oooh…im excited for you …wnjoy :yum::yum:
Share a pic of your treat if like :thinking:

3 Likes

When I get that treat I’ll be sure to post it. Not today though, I’m grabbing an early night as feeling a bit under the weather. Nothing sleep won’t help I’m sure. But first catching up on TS :heart: x

2 Likes

Day 171
Today was GCSE results day in UK. My daughter passed everything and enrolled onto her first choice at college.
Happy sober day.
Wish all of you a successful and happy day on your journey, too :blush:
:squid:

17 Likes