Daily fitness check in 💪

Wow thats great work my friend!!! 33 lbs down! Keep up the amazing work!

3 Likes

Thank you. That June 2022 date is the day I set up my goal. I was 258. You can definitely tell I didn’t do a darn thing until I got sober. Just wild I let myself become that version. But he doesn’t exist anymore :nerd_face:

3 Likes

A little Saturday stroll. I think I might try and start throwing in some running next time. Running always makes me nervous with my knee/joint history. Maybe I’ll start in spurts and just be observant of the feedback my body gives me

7 Likes

August 28th 11000 steps

August 29th 22500 steps

7 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada: The most miles I’ve done in a month all year!! So happy my plantar fasciitis got better

6 Likes

Technically the second time I checked in, posted this in the wrong channel:

Another day in the garden, a solid 2+ hours this time. Bit tired now :sleeping:

7 Likes

Great to see you checking in with your fitness :muscle:t4:

1 Like

Started fathers day with sparring. Boxing today. Got 10 rounds in, all of them pretty high volume

5 Likes

100 burpees with 5kg weighted vest.

They told me to hit it
Yet again I killed it! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

I like mf doom too

2 Likes

100 burpees in a vest. nice

2 Likes

10 reps in 1 set. Some pause in between sets.
10 sets in total.

4 Likes

35mins of running at a slower pace, still building up my aerobic condition. Before that I trained using a jump rope - 3 x 30s and then 7 x 45s, followed by 4mins plyometric exercises. Great stuff, will definitely continue and increase intensity over time as it also prevents injuries during running and boost you a bit

6 Likes

saturday
9km run

sunday
30min upper body wo with kettlebell

Im craving some yoga.

6 Likes

Good good :+1:t2::handshake:t2:

3 Likes

Had a good productive week :running_woman:t2::woman_in_lotus_position:🏋🏻‍♀

5 Likes

No gardening or indeed outdoor activity for me today, as it’s raining heavily where I am :confused:
To make up for that, I am running loads of laundry from the 2nd floor to the basement washing machine and back, did 18 sets of stairs so far :joy:

3 Likes

Boxing pads this morning. Just wanted an easy one today. Paired up with an inexperienced guy so was able to just cruise.
In the afternoon while my daughter was training I did some stretching and leg strengthening exercises. Its good because I can workout and still watch her train

4 Likes

August 30th… I forgot to check but think it’s approx 11000 steps

August 31st 11900 steps

Just light walking this week. I do hope to get back to a routine again soon

6 Likes

Almost 15k steps. Getting ready for tomorrows weighted burpees. I am going to perform the burpee session on a whatsapp video call with a bro from France. Can’t wait

4 Likes