Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

You’re right. I should be more sensitive to that. I guess the issue isn’t the people there, but more the government’s management of the homeless population they’ve definitely screwed up a lot and as a result the homeless population is swelling.

2 Likes

You gotta put some punctuation into it, I find. Altering force, angle, and whatnot.
It’s also about location, location, location.

4 Likes

Control of your anal embouchure greatly enhances impact and amusement.
And, as you point out, location has a direct impact on hilarity and overall reception

5 Likes

@RosaCanDo has betrayed us!

7 Likes

Don’t forget the effect of surfaces upon which one can deliver such farts. Hard benches allow for some creative effects.

5 Likes

Now I get to play along! :rofl:

3 Likes

Without God Nothing is Impossible? In that case with satan what isn’t possible? :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

5 Likes

19 posts were split to a new topic: Talking Language

Surely…ask away! My little guy came way early…spent awhile in the Nicu…he’s been home for about two months and is doing great!! He’s currently chilling on my chest and is getting cuter by the day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s definitely a TON of work…and the sleep is fairly difficult at the moment. But….I gotta say…I’m loving it :heart:

9 Likes

It’s okay… canceled my therapy this morning because I just feel drained…

1 Like

I appreciate that and didn’t really think of it that way. Thankfully my therapist is really understanding and just advised me to take it easy for the day

2 Likes

Thank you, honestly it’s something I have been dealing trying to work on so I’m glad it’s being recognized. Still have a long ways to go but I’m hopeful

2 Likes

Derailment Void! Is there still a Derailment Graveyard? I have not been there in a long time. @Englishd can I blame that on you? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

The void is my domain. Only the mods access to the graveyard, although since it’s spooky season they should grant us access!

5 Likes

Yes. I believe we have both received enough flags to unlock that exclusive TS benefit!

3 Likes

I just went back and read through the first 300 posts.

Shitshow from cover to cover.

5 Likes

I think I know the secret password for us to receive access to Derailment Graveyard!

@SassyRocks Bless your little heart!

3 Likes

Or maybe that is the secret password for TS Jail…I suppose I shall soon find out…:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

I came across the term ‘13th stepping’ and had to look up what it was. Holy F; I can’t believe that’s a thing. So slimy, inexcusable, and gross.

6 Likes

I looked it up after reading your post. That is not a nice thing to do…I totally get why there are women’s only meetings or that sponsors should be your same gender. Like if I did the AA steps having a woman sponsor would be really awkward.

4 Likes