Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

You are full of skills and suprises :+1::joy::joy::joy:
I added to it by flagging :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I think you two (three, including Amy!) just cannot resist breaking a new mod in via derailment and flag!! Plus…holiday time…well played! :rofl::rofl::rofl::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

14 Likes

I think Amy and I share the same views regarding certain topics and that we voice those views when appropriate

4 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin:
I can’t get this imaginary talk out of my head :see_no_evil:

What is - 22 friend?!

2 Likes

Hm. Ok. I don’t care so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@zzz maybe instead of directing comments to @Juli1 when she clearly doesn’t want to engage you could put that energy into focusing on yourself, what you’re doing for your sobriety, and what makes you strong in sobriety.
Just because you don’t share the same views you don’t need to continue to poke for a reaction.
Maybe respect her boundary.

14 Likes

All I wrote is that I don’t care so much about Christmas. As I felt, there is a misunderstanding, I sent you pm.

If it is not acceptable to not care about Christmas, I am done.

Good luck on further journey.

To be transparent >>

10 Likes

Yep I am ease-dropping and butting in. @zzz @Juli1
IMG_2884

5 Likes

I think nothing can be gained from continuing this discussion. The main parties seem to be happy to move on. Lets do so.

7 Likes

Rule/Guideline number 10

Respect the conversation. Stay on topic in a thread and do not derail the discussion.

5 Likes

Time to take a break :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

aaaand welcome back!
Thank you for joining us once again after those brief words from our sponsors.

Now let’s continue with our scheduled programming - we’ve got a lot of great stuff lined up, along with a few surprises we hope you’ll like.

16 Likes

funny7

4 Likes

Dont start no shit. Wont be no shit. @AyBee

3 Likes

In addition to being an alcoholic I’m a data nerd. So I’m always measuring everything. I use the journal feature of this great app and have started my own Craving Scale within it. Simple 10-point scale recording frequency and perceived level of cravings I’ve had during the day. Today for ex.

– Craving Scale–
3 x 3/10
2 x 5/10

One day I imagine going back and reviewing what’s hopefully a downward trend. Who am I kidding. I’ll probably end up graphing it out.

That’s all I came to say! ODAAT

4 Likes

I’ve already modified it (just now). Total Craving Score(TCS) for today is 3x3 + 2x5 = 19

Did I mention I’m a nerd? :nerd_face::nerd_face:

2 Likes

NERD is greatly appreciated these days and always welcome at my table.

4 Likes