Favorite shows on Netflix?

Durn it - we don’t have HBO.

On Netflix though: GLOW, Mindhunters, Love, Wild Wild Country, End of the F***ing World, Manhunt, Ozark, Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Arrested Development, Portlandia, Comedy Bang Bang, Black Mirror, The Office, Parks and Rec, Cheers, The Staircase, Making a Murderer, Bill Nye Saves the World…

4 Likes

OH! Evil Genius! That shit is bananas!

Dude u been lookin at my queue??? Haha, @mocatt I second all of these but glow and end of the fing world but only cuz I havent seen them. I do a lot of 5-6 hour interstate drives for work and my phone is half full of Comedy bang bang podcast episodes. I cant understand why they cancelled the TV show

1 Like

Glow is great, Marc Maron is hilarious and what straight man wouldn’t love Alison Brie rolling around with other pretty women in skimpy clothes?! Haha but for real the content is good too. The other is good but may not be for everyone. Yeah CBB is brilliant, podcast and show.

Yeah, I was gonna say allison brie is pretty cute…on that note Community is the shiznit too, cant remember if its netflix or hulu its on but it’s on one of them…and following that lead Rick and Morty is awesome too

2 Likes

It isn’t. Hulu yes, but I agree it’s pretty great. I’ll see your Rick and Morty and raise you a Bobs Burgers.

1 Like

Thought for a second I’ was gonna hafta fold but following the Bob’s burgers lead…Archer…rhen jon Benjamin leads to family guy and from there Patrick warburton leads toThe Venture Bros. Lol, I watch way too many animated shows for a grown man

1 Like

I have a hard time getting into a lot of animated stuff. I can appreciate the art and humor most times, I just don’t connect the same way as I do with sitcoms and what not.

Also if u like CBB I know ur a Tim and Eric fan lol

Most of it yeah, Steve Brule is great for sure!

@anon37742172 I binged both. Drove my husband crazy lol but it’s a good way to shut my brain off without booze… I’m not even a girly girl, maybe that’s why it was interesting.

Life sentence is a cute new show, call the midwife, house of cards, LOVE is a show about a girl with addictions, Shamless, Grace & Frankie, Jane the Virgin

2 Likes

Mindhunter…fantastic show.

1 Like

What!?! I didn’t know that! I actually really liked that show :confused:

Breaking bad haha

1 Like

What about Billions and Westworld?

Sorry they are not on Netflix :grimacing: but they are so good.

Breaking Bad was amazing. Anyone heard that they’re having a contest to fly down to Hollywood and cook (breakfast) in the RV with Jesse and Mr. White themselves?

2 Likes

HBO GO
-Succession
-Sharp Objects
-Silicon Valley
-Barry
-Game of Thrones

Netflix
-Your Lie in April
-Castlevania
-Peaky Blinders
-Dexter