Friday night - what's up

Favorite toy: I loved my Matchbox cars. I had a TON of them.

Dislike for no real reason: Today’s music.

Me too, Lea. Honey Bear. I still have him.

That’s so cool, though I do really like my little local meetings in my sleepy little town. I love seeing the different vibes to different meetings.

1. I dislike lots of things for very good reasons-to me lol

I don’t like when women don’t stand with other women, like to be considered cool and one of the guys. Also guys who exude toxic masculinity.

1 Like

The Oxford Comma

1. I didn’t have toys. I loved climbing trees from the age of two.

The funny thing is, I get ragged on a lot because my favorite era was the glam metal era. Poison, Warrant, Whitesnake, Slaughter, Winger, etc…but there’s just something about what I hear on the radio today that just kills me.

*old man screams at clouds

2 Likes

That’s so sweet!! :heart:️

That’s awesome about your HG tonight! Do you feel rejuvenated or was it a lot to take in?

This is a tough one for me :thinking:… maybe I should refer to my pet peeves.

Are you the guy shouting at the kids: Get off my lawn!!
?
:joy::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah man. I rocked the hell out of that shit.

2 Likes

Eggs!??! That’s it, you’re outta the group. Kidding, I would NEVER want that :heart:️

And NLOG?

Some of my meetings are really small. The one I usually attend on Monday nights is usually around 15.

I chaired a meeting with five people one time. The person who was supposed to chair didn’t show and I had the most sobriety of the people there - with 28 days.:joy:

3 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome!

No reason at all though? The color? Flavor? Texture? Crunchiness? lol

Nah, it was a really good speaker. I just got to make some coffee and listen.:heart:️

1 Like

Drinking water upside down

1. Take two straws, put one in water, one out of the water and try to drink

Thank you, I agree but something in me will feel abit guilty if i was to abandon them as I was the same as them if not worse at times.

I guess i may have to just be abit cold? They have been a big part of my life for many years, good and bad.