Friday night - what's up

I think @SinceIAwoke is in VT? It’s a little longer of a hike though. I’ll go wherever - can hop on bus or train to Boston from Portland, or drive wherever.

2 Likes

My daughters read all of those books when they were younger. We used to get the audio books from Cracker Barrell when we were travelling and listen to them.

1 Like

Friday night has landed my dad is on his way with chinese food a treat long time promised and im going to enjoy it. My wife and him like eachother but wind eachother up something wicked so its going to be an eventful evening. Stay sober friends peace out xx

1 Like

I’m just waiting for a food delivery and will be chilling on the sofa with diet coke Nd coffee for the evening!

3 Likes

I will be spending time with my family this weekend. During the downtime moments, I will be playing a bit of Splatfest (I am a Nintendo fan, and this weekend contains this month’s monthly Splatoon 2 event). Furthermore, I plan to wear my new green tie to church this weekend for Saint Patrick’s Day (I never had a green tie until just this week when I ordered one).

So it’s both the big things and the little things for me, this weekend.

1 Like

Hey folks, I’m about 3/4 through my first Friday at my new job. Ever start a new job and have some regrets? Anyways, I’m sure it’ll work out. I’m planning on staying sober tonight by listening to some sobriety podcasts on the drive home and then spending some quality time with my wife and kids; dinner and netflix.

7 Likes

2 Likes

It’s been a good evening. AA and home to watch some Netflix. In bed early as I’m up at 6am for gym and hike over the hills.

Give me this over the absolute diabolical shite I used to get up to. Change has been life saving :pray:

4 Likes

That I am. Still done with this winter, too!

I’ve spent my evening grocery shopping and hanging out with my mom and my brothers oldest boy. Perfect way to spend it! :heart: Now eating and climbing into bed to watch tv!

2 Likes

But look, there was mud and not glare ice in my driveway today!! Spring is coming! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes, I sure have but it all worked out in the end. Give it time😊

1 Like

Hey Friday night, what’s up?

I was dusting this adding machine from the 40’s that we didn’t really know what to do with, so it’s just been sitting in the bookcase… And was wondering what’s the oldest thing in your house?

8 Likes

Me…:rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Ok I knew this was coming :joy: I’m the oldest in my house too. But you gotta have something that’s older than you???

That’s gonna take some time and digging but I will get back to you on this…good fun question btw.

1 Like

@funnydad stole my answer​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Still at work, but headed to the gym after, then home. Hubby installed our new dishwasher that came today, so actually looking forward to doing the dishes tonight (sad but true)…then going to watch “Bad Times at the El Royale”. I love me some Hemsworth :wink:

Sorry lady, timing is everything…

1 Like

I’m in a different time zone😃