Friday Thread #2

I read that! Crazy stuff. Who would have thought?

Glad to hear it! I’ll take good care of Ronin while he visits. Promise.

1 Like

Are you referring to the eagles is the American guy who’s stomach brewed beer inside him when he consumed any carbs due to a yeast infection in his belly? You wouldn’t think of either of them happening. :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, I was referring to the Eagles although I did see the story about the guy brewing alcohol in his own stomach! Crazy world we live in!

1 Like

Thanks, it was a good flight. Got in after midnight. A little tired today, but still going.

1 Like

Ok… It’s not officially Friday anymore but I wanted to let @ifs @C_8 & @ChicagoT know Ronin arrived safely. He’s snuggled up with me on the blanket binge watching season 3 of Stranger Things as my dog jealously watches him. :dog::joy::dog::joy:

Should I post his travels on the daily check-in? We’re going to visit my mom tomorrow! He’ll love her backyard. :blush:

7 Likes

Awwww, looks so cute and right at home! I’ve been thinking about fostering a cat, maybe even adopting.

@ifs, you think Ronin could come visit me in California some time?

5 Likes

YAY @crystalclear !!! So glad he made it. Damn that boy really can fly :sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl:

… and I for one would absolutely love to see a pic of him in your mom’s yard :+1:

Hope jealous dog gets used to him :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@crystalclear You can post them here: My imaginary cat, and his adventures

@Eke Sure! We’ll see where his whims take him after he finishes visiting with @crystalclear.

3 Likes

Wait, what day is today?!?

This dogebirb’s just loafing tonight after the dentist and a meeting. Sleepin’ off what’s left o’ this cold, bleh.

9 Likes

This is my Friday night.

9 Likes

Ooooh Hope that’s as toasty as it looks :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Why mess with success? Super jelly. :fire:

1 Like

Lol wtf

7 Likes

If my husband doesn’t want Indian food tonight I’m going to be so disappointed :sweat_smile::pray:

3 Likes

How about telling him straight up how much you are craving it and how much it means to you.:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

That worked !!! :+1::joy: :kissing_heart:

Indian and movie night tonight :pray:

… I have the hard job of selecting a movie while he gets the food :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeeaaaaaa! Learning to articulate my needs to others directly has been a game changer for me. Sounds like an awesome Friday night!

1 Like

I got home from work early and got in bed to take a “nap”. That was 2 hrs ago. Haven’t been able to sleep. My brain won’t shut off. I’m tired, feeling very blah & anxious. I don’t know what my problem is. I feel icky. All day today I’ve been fighting the desire to isolate myself. I know that’s not what my marriage needs right now. Hate when I’m this way. I’ve also been thinking about drinking all day. Just random thoughts popping up in the back of my head about how nice it would be to relax with a glass of wine. Ugh.

6 Likes

I was driving for uber tonight.
First time ever.
Planning to do that more and more

1 Like