Grumpy A-holes (quitting cigarettes/ nicotine products) (Part 2)

WOW!!! amazing work – seeing you so close to triple digits brings joy to my heart!

Tell them cravings to FRO! You are doing fantastic friend – so worth it :muscle:

1 Like

day 5 down - felt waves of grief today with nowhere to turn but inward. no drinking, no smoking, no weed, no sex….all the things for years i used to cope with the grief and turmoil and confusion and fury. now, it’s just the raw feeling and my beautiful precious heart beating there with me thru it. nothing masking, nothing distracting nor distorting, just tears flowing and tides turning, as natural as can be. i’m becoming who i am. gone is the false image of me, a defensive projection made from imprints of a mean world. now, pure me. undiminished. inviting life. now, the smoke is clearing, so i can see her deeper than ever :heart:

11 Likes

That’s beautiful. Thanks for that Julia. And congrats. Keep going.

2 Likes

thank you! i made it one week! i’m so relieved :heart: so i wanted to do a daily check in here for 7 days, now i will let another week go by before checking back in, unless i really need to. but so far, it’s been relatively easy to stay committed! i think i was just seriously FINISHED. :pray:t4::pray:t4: curious effect - i’m suddenly much more interested in improving my health :sweat_smile: stretching, meditating, drinking tea, skincare, supplements……im just naturally gravitating toward this stuff, not even trying to add it in! very cool and fun to watch how my energy and focus is shifting in the dawn of this new smokeless reality :heart::sparkles::star_struck: thanks to this app and you guys here for being my home base during this transition i truly appreciate it. it’s what got me thru my early sobriety from alcohol and now im almost 11 months AF! woohoo :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

9 Likes

Hells yeah! 1 week is amazing work friend. Great to see you working on a healthier happier life. Keep up the amazing momentum :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::tada:

3 Likes

Congrats on 1 week smoke free! Remember dont pick up no matter what

3 Likes

It’s actually possible…

11 Likes

You are doing it!! @Oluoch

1 Like

Nicely done friend – way to go with your 40 days no smoking :muscle: :tada:

1 Like

2 weeks nicotine free yall! :partying_face::muscle:t4:

9 Likes

Congrats on two weeks. A great accomplishment.

1 Like

thank you!!!

1 Like

Ran out of hearts…this is amazing work friend :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::pray:t4:

Keep up the great momentum :confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

10 Likes

Right on Jason!!! Huge congrats friend. Never going back to that prison. Freedom is real. Hugs from across the seas.

2 Likes

Right on! Flex those sober muscles :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:
Congratulations on your 2 years of not smoking :no_smoking:
awesome-chris-evans

3 Likes

Congratulations Jason! :balloon::muscle: Your chunk of time is impressive and inspiring.

2 Likes

Keep leading the way brother!! @JasonFisher

2 Likes

Way to go! Congratulations on 2 years.

1 Like

That is amazing - congratulations! Inspired by your accomplishment, I made that day my day 1…hope I can share a similar milestone 2 years from now! :pray:

2 Likes