Hello, I’m Jennifer

Welcome. I hope you find this place to be something useful for you in all stages of your journey.

Welcome aboard Jennifer.
Have a good read around and join in when your willing. The gratitude thread on here is my best tool for sobriety. Daily Gratitude List #2
Hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

Welcome @Jennife ! You will love it here!

Hi :wave: Jennifer…… welcome! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

Hi all I’m just starting today xx

4 Likes

Welcome to the newcomers :grinning::pray:

Thank you x

:pray:t5: It gets better by the day Jennifer. I promise :pray:t5:

Welcome, and good luck! If you keep with it you will thank yourself!!

1 Like

I hope I make it I’ve been drinking for a LONG time x

Hi Jennifer you ok xx

Very quiet on here or am I missing something xx

Welcome Jennifer! You found a great place to help change your life if you are willing to put the work in. Nice group of people here Glad you’re here with us.

Hi all is there somewhere I should be going where live chat goes on and I can ask for some advice/help. I’m a bit confused as to where everyone is xx

There are different types of threads. Many people check in in the daily check in thread and share about their day. Atm it’s nighttime in the US where most of the people are from. That’s why it’s maybe a bit more quiet.

Aahh thank you so much xx

Welcome @Blossom12. Live chat goes on continously. The most recent posts will bump threads to the top of the list. There are people from all over the world so someone is always on. If you see a topic that interests you, jump in and join the conversation. If you are looking for advice on something specific, use the magnify glass at the top to search previous topics. If you don’t find what you’re looking for then start a new topic.

1 Like

Welcome to the best new trip in your life ! Good to have you here and be safe !!

Thank you xx

1 Like

Don’t mention it, just reach out when needed. We are all here for another and ourselfs… in distant closenes and you’ll find your way, it’s a good place here.

Keep me posted and feel free to reach out to anyone