How many days, months, or years have you been clean and sober?

51 days and counting. I’m glad to see all of you posting! 1 day or 10 years keep it going!

3 Likes

15 days. Not much, but I’m really proud and I’m gonna keep trying. I got this!

4 Likes

My day 1 was my birthday, 97 days ago

1 Like

Nice! That’s awesome!

1 Like

461 days today. A little over 15 months. No relapses. No medications. No programs. No retreats. No problems.

2 Likes

Nice! Awesome job! Wow! That’s impressive. Good job!

6 months today! I will be at a chip meeting tomorrow!

2 Likes

30 days today! Feeling good, optimistic. Getting fatter because I’m eating everything in sight but went through same when quitting cigs so I focused on the one thing, which is NO ALCOHOL NO MATTER WHAT. I will figure out how to lose the weight later :grin:. Anyway thanks to everyone here; whenever I feel weak I check in and always feel better. Peace and Love.

3 Likes

41 dayzzzz :hugs:

3 Likes

36 days :sparkling_heart::unicorn:

1 Like

Thanks! Lots of work to do but I’m trying.

1 Like

19.6 now! Whoo!

3 Likes

Two days :blush:

3 Likes

40 days sober from alcohol

2 Likes

32 days
:fist: :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

Well friggin done!!! 65 days here :slight_smile: woop woop. Aiming for that 3 months next :slight_smile: congrats champion!

3 Likes

44 days. I’d really like to stop yawning, It’s never ending. It is better than the alternative, so I’ll keep on keeping on.

4 Likes

I always hated the yawns and watering eyes. Just know your another day closer to them going away. Usually you sleep and wake up and its gone. Pollen is extemely heavy right now so that doesnt help most for the sneezes… 129 days here… keep pushin’ gurl!

1 Like

Omg, you are doing do well ! The crazines is when i get in the car, it triggers the yawns and it will go on, over and over until I get out?? Lol

2 Likes

Omg!!! 3 weeks with no self harm! I’m now adding bingeing and purging to my goals. That way I am careful not to do either.

3 Likes