Annual January Planking Challenge

Day 22 done

I’m stil behind.

I had to take a couple of breaks with this one.

4 Likes

Day 25 done :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Day 27 done.

3 more days, only 13.5 min to go :grimacing:

3 Likes

Day 27 :heavy_check_mark: had a “planking” buddy today. Seemed easier for him :thinking::joy: I spent most of the time trying to take this picture but took a break when the clock hit 1:45 and then finished

@anon74766472 do you want to host February or would you like me to post it?

4 Likes

Haha, great picture :joy:
I can do it and you’ll tag whoever is in your mind.

2 Likes

I hope you’ll join us :four_leaf_clover::sunflower:

4 Likes

I did 4 minutes today divided up into 2. I’m really proud of myself. Thanks for the motivation all! I’m proud of you too. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Day 27 done :white_check_mark:. 2 minute plank than into downward dog for a breather than another 2 minute plank. These are not easy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Day 28 :heavy_check_mark: switched between high and low and forced myself through the entire time without a break. It felt more of a mental battle lol

The song that got me through

5 Likes

Day 28 done.

Already shared it I think. I still love it.

2 Likes

Day 23 done.

Not sure if I’ll be able to catch up.

Have a great day, fam.

4 Likes

Day 29 :heavy_check_mark: - multiple breaks on this one. Made it a min and then another and then the last few i was doing 30 sec or so before a break :joy:

@Astro it’s not quitting when you have reached your limit and need a break or at least that’s my opinion. Not that you asked :blush: Maybe next year you will make the last few days!

The song that got me through. @anon9289869 introduced me to this one and I’m in LOVE with the album

2 Likes

Day 30 done. 5 min. Had to change into dolphin pose some seconds. It was a real battle this year.

2 Likes

You are a beast. I’m going to skip today but I will do tomorrow to finish out the month

3 Likes

I took the weekend off so I’ll owe myself 4 minutes before work today and 4 1/2 minutes after. Then 5 tomorrow. I really enjoyed this and have re-discovered a flat(ish/er) stomach. Thanks all!

4 Likes

Day 30 done. Missed day 29. Oops :grimacing:

4 Likes

Day 30 :heavy_check_mark: - made it 3:03 before a break then made it down to :26 then finished. Whew! 5 minutes is so long in a plank :joy:

One of the songs that got me through.

Great job everyone and thank you for participating!!!

2 Likes

Day 31 in the books, split into 2 sets. :v:

3 Likes

I’m doing the 4 1/2 minute plank soon and saving the 5 for tomorrow. I’ll see all of you in the February challenge.

4 Likes

Congratulations to all who made it through this tough challenge.
:clap:

5 Likes