Annual January Planking Challenge

Please no Burpees :see_no_evil: I had ā€˜man makersā€™ in my workout yesterday and almost died. I have to look if there is some kind of ā€˜women makersā€™ :crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

Man makers are a beast!! Iā€™ll take a look around and find us a challenge for next month :blush:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I would do something like this, on top of my regular workouts

2 Likes

Guess we had this one not long ago, November or soā€¦

2 Likes

Ah okay. I didnā€™t go that far back on thread. Iā€™m good with whatever anybody comes up with. Iā€™m liking this plank one cause Iā€™m fine as far as lifting goes, but core and cardio are my weak points so this is helping :+1:

2 Likes

I found this. Everyone who does it would need weights though and we would just stop on day 28 since there arenā€™t 31 days in Feb

3 Likes

I will try to join you in whatever you pick. Iā€™m going to take from this challenge and try to do 5 minutes on the mat every day when my coffee brews.

4 Likes

Day 22 done

Iā€™m stil behind.

I had to take a couple of breaks with this one.

4 Likes

Day 25 done :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Day 27 done.

3 more days, only 13.5 min to go :grimacing:

3 Likes

Day 27 :heavy_check_mark: had a ā€œplankingā€ buddy today. Seemed easier for him :thinking::joy: I spent most of the time trying to take this picture but took a break when the clock hit 1:45 and then finished

@anon74766472 do you want to host February or would you like me to post it?

4 Likes

Haha, great picture :joy:
I can do it and youā€™ll tag whoever is in your mind.

2 Likes

I hope youā€™ll join us :four_leaf_clover::sunflower:

4 Likes

I did 4 minutes today divided up into 2. Iā€™m really proud of myself. Thanks for the motivation all! Iā€™m proud of you too. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Day 27 done :white_check_mark:. 2 minute plank than into downward dog for a breather than another 2 minute plank. These are not easy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Day 28 :heavy_check_mark: switched between high and low and forced myself through the entire time without a break. It felt more of a mental battle lol

The song that got me through

5 Likes

Day 28 done.

Already shared it I think. I still love it.

2 Likes

Day 23 done.

Not sure if Iā€™ll be able to catch up.

Have a great day, fam.

4 Likes

Day 29 :heavy_check_mark: - multiple breaks on this one. Made it a min and then another and then the last few i was doing 30 sec or so before a break :joy:

@Astro itā€™s not quitting when you have reached your limit and need a break or at least thatā€™s my opinion. Not that you asked :blush: Maybe next year you will make the last few days!

The song that got me through. @anon9289869 introduced me to this one and Iā€™m in LOVE with the album

2 Likes