Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Did you feel less lustful though? That’s the question.

If it worked I would be eating it every day

Or you could just say that it worked and eat it every day anyway!

Haha I like that, good point :thinking:

Jan. 7th mind blowing random thought of the day: The first animals in space were fruit flies that were launched in a captured Nazi V-2 rocket in 1947, reaching an altitude of 68 miles high and were recovered alive by parachute.

Jan. 8th mind blowing random thought of the day: In addition to popularizing sideshow acts, P.T. Barnum is accredited with introducing Americans to opera, when in 1850, he brought European opera singer Jenny Lind, known as the “Swedish Nightingale,” to the United States and set her up to perform in several cities across the nation.

Click on the pic, theres more to it than that first one lol

If I hadnt have stopped drinking I’d now be dead. Proper dead. Not half dead or kinda poorly. Brown bread dead. Freaks me the hell out

My induction to this was in old Mad magazines.
Good times.
Links me back to my mum

Jan. 9th mind blowing random thought of the day: All rainbows form at 42 degrees relative to the axis point of light.

I remember the Mad mags.

Jan. 10th mind blowing random thought of the day: Frogs can see in all directions at once.

My head hurts trying to understand how, just how.:crazy_face:

Gonna leave this here. Massage them temples in the event your head feels like exploding. :wink:

fCNueRI

Kilroy makes me think of Mr. Roboto.

But I actually ready about this character quite a while ago. I had totally forgotten.

Jan. 11th mind blowing random thought of the day: Since the U.S. Constitution did not originally include a provision for replacing dead or otherwise departed vice presidents, the office has been vacant for a total of 38 out of 230 years. Presidents John Tyler, Millard Fillmore, Andrew Johnson, and Chester A. Arthur had no second-in-command for the entirety of their terms in office. In 1967, the 25th Amendment was ratified to allow the president to appoint a new vice president subject to congressional approval.

Jan. 12th mind blowing random thought of the day: Jousting is the official sport of Maryland.

Jan. 13th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 2010, Microsoft held a funeral march to mockingly mark the death of the iPhone and BlackBerry when it launched its own line of phone products.