Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

The term “shot” in reference to drinking liquor came about in the old west because a jigger of whiskey and a .45 caliber cartridge both cost about 12 cents, if a guy was short on money he would often pay for his drink with a bullet and ask for a “shot of whiskey” and it stuck.

4 Likes

Definitely knew this one. Most Panthers can be looked at closely to see the dotting/sporting pattern in their coat.

2 Likes

Don’t try this at home, kids.

7 Likes

Lmao, that’s what I was thinkin when I read it too :rofl: Daaaamn Rob is a str8 savage!

5 Likes

Read in the best Steve Irwin voice possible! :rofl:

1 Like

Often I find myself thinking about how this world is so complex that these exotic fruits grow & they so beautiful and crazy and cool looking. And that their shells, skins, & textures are grown in certain ways to aid in their survival. And then it makes me think about what person found these crazy looking fruits and decided that they would try to eat them. And how many bad or poisonous fruits did these people try until they found a really good one?

5 Likes

Finnish coat of arms has crowned lion with an armored arm and sword, standing on saber. This has been for hundreds of years. Finland doesn’t have lions. Never had. Or sabers as far as I know. So why?

There are people who can lick their elbow and humming while closing your nose is possible, just not for very long. Russia ain’t european country.

Tar in tobacco is healthy for you. It stops your lungs from leaking :kissing:

1 Like

People die if they are killed. That’s the way it should be.

1 Like

You can have a whole conversation in finnish, using only two letters

A: Kokoo kokko (Build a midsummer pyre)

B: Koko kokkoko?!? (Whole midsummer pyre?!?)

A: Koko kokko. (Yes, whole midsummer pyre.)

And this is not a joke.

1 Like

Feb. 1st mind blowing random thought of the day: Neptune has the strongest winds of any other planet in the solar system, reaching speeds of up to approx. 1,200 mph.

2 Likes

So much respect for the lunatics who were the first humans to try food that need to be prepared a certain way in order to not kill you. Example being fugu, a type of pufferfish. Like…trial and error in this scenario is not a fun game.

There’s some joke out there about the first person to ever have honey, like “they looked at a bee’s nest and thought, ‘those bastards are hiding something delicious in there, I just know it’”.

5 Likes

We had 2 kittens, one ginger and one black. If you looked carefully at the black one he had the same markings as the ginger one.

1 Like

Walking a fine line there!

Exactly! How did they even think of that stuff?! It blows my mind!

2 Likes

Feb. 2nd mind blowing random thought of the day: According to the Inner Circle of the Groundhog Club in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, Phil the groundhog is currently over 133 years old, taking a magical elixir every summer to extend his lifespan.

3 Likes

OK, but what is that in groundhog years? 1?

1 Like

Groundhog’s Day is my favorite movie.:unicorn:

1 Like

Feb. 3rd mind blowing random thought of the day: Approx. 94% of all life on Earth is aquatic.

4 Likes

This is interesting and disgusting at the same time.

Feb. 4th mind blowing random thought of the day: Ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle believed that women had fewer teeth in their mouth than men.

1 Like