Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

No problem! That was a cool one. Read up on it a little bit. Lots of things I never knew! Where’d you learn about something so obscure?

Someone told me and I had to look it up. There is a The Onion cartoon about it. Look that up for a laugh.

I have seen that before. I don’t know if we read the same book, but I found it in Mother Nature Is Trying To Kill You, by Daniel K. Risking.

Lots of disturbing facts! :nerd_face::exploding_head:

There is indeed a The Oatmeal comic and it’s as… colorful a description as you could ask for. :rofl:

Jan. 19th mind blowing random thought of the day: All international airline pilots are required to learn fluent English regardless of their country of origin.

Jan. 20th mind blowing random thought of the day: The silhouette in the NBA logo is basketball all-star Jerry West, who played for the LA Lakers from 1960 to 1974.

Jan. 21st mind blowing random thought of the day: On the Schmidt Sting Index, bullet ants are ranked number 1 as the most painful, being equal to the pain felt from a gunshot wound.

Jan. 22nd mind blowing random thought of the day: Nirvana lead vocalist Kurt Cobain married singer Courtney Love in 1992 while wearing his pajamas.

Jan. 23rd mind blowing random thought of the day: The Three Gorges Dam that spans across the Yangtze River by the town of Sandouping in China is approx. 600 feet tall and over 7,600 feet long, so massive that it has slowed the rotation of the Earth by 0.06 milliseconds.

Jan. 24th mind blowing random thought of the day: The German word ‘treppenwitz’ refers to the feeling experienced when one thinks of a witty comeback or remark long after the moment has passed.

Jerk Store…(Seinfeld)

I’ll have to try and remember that word, cus that is totally me. Always late to the party

Mind-blowing, actual conversation…

K: Hey, Eke, is it true we’re mostly made of empty space?

E: Actually yeah. On an atomic level, atoms are mostly empty space. So by extension our bodies as well. Why do you ask, K.?

K: Just confirming. I heard that on the radio while on the rowing machine. It got me wondering why I was working so hard to lose something when I’m already mostly nothing.

E: :exploding_head:

Some people are more nothing than others though. They want to be less nothing.

I went from a social butterfly to a fly on the wall, and I gotta say, the view from the wall is better than the view from the floor…

FB_IMG_1548297703269

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/man-did-not-sleep-for-40-years/

Jan. 25th mind blowing random thought of the day: Exhaust emissions from a single cruise ship can equal the equivalent of 1 million cars per day, and the air quality on the top deck can be worse than that of the world’s most polluted cities.

This cannot be verified. I cant believe that anyone can survive beyond 14 days without sleep.

Jan. 26th mind blowing random thought of the day: An orangutan will weave more than 15,000 beds from trees in its lifetime.

Humans can make so much out of nothing…