Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Feb. 5th mind blowing random thought of the day: Queen Elizabeth I owned over 2,000 pairs of gloves.

2 Likes

Why in the world would someone need 2k gloves. I own a glove most days. Not even a pair just one… :rofl::thinking::skull::scream::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Queen Elizabeth II is the longest reigning monarch in Britains history (I thinks shes up to 67 or 68 years in power now). In that time shes owned more than 30 corgis and she is the only female member of the royal family to ever enlist in the armed forces. She joined at 18 and became a trained military mechanic & truck driver and she is the last living head of state in the world to have served in World War II.

8 Likes

Dang! I just randomly ran across an article that said Bea Arthur was in the Marine Corp and served in WWII as a truck driver too… that would make an awesome comedy/action movie a la ‘Hogans Heroes’…“Maude and Liz Run Down the Reich” :joy:

3 Likes

Feb. 6th mind blowing random thought of the day: Benjamin Franklin regularly took what he referred to as “air baths,” which included him walking around his house for about an hour while completely naked.

5 Likes

Feb. 7th mind blowing random thought of the day: Throughout his life, German psychologist Sigmund Freud, known for his frequent cigar smoking, had over 30 cancer related surgeries.

4 Likes

And a severe mommy complex…

4 Likes

Yeah, that guy was really messed up

1 Like

Feb. 8th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 2002, President George W. Bush’s State of the Union address became the first to be broadcast live on the internet.

2 Likes

Feb. 9th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 2008, researcher Nigel Raine and his colleagues from Queen Mary University of London discovered that serial killers share a similar trait with bees called “geographical profiling,” in which bees tend to collect pollen near their hive, but far enough away to avoid predators. Likewise, serial killers tend to commit crimes near their home, but far enough away to prevent arousing suspicion. With this in mind, Raine and his team developed an algorithm by studying the behavioral patterns of both in order to help catch felons at a much faster rate.

11 Likes

Mind = blown

2 Likes

That’s some Minority Report-level stuff right there. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

You bet it is!

Feb. 10th mind blowing random thought of the day: It is illegal in St. Cloud, Minnesota to eat a hamburger on a Sunday.

3 Likes

I live in Minnesota and it is Sunday
I want to test this hahahah

4 Likes

In Burlington, VT, it’s illegal to remove your clothes in public. It’s okay to be naked in public, just get that way before you leave the house.

8 Likes

Darlene Madison from the movie “Walk Hard” is actually Pam Beezley from “The Office”

I watched The Office at least 5 times and seen Walk Hard I dont know how many times…when I made this connection my brain actually exploded!!!

@Twowaymirror Silas, I’m gonna need an update when you test this out! :rofl:

@SinceIAwoke Dan, I hope you don’t try this out.

@Mitchell_Winsor how are you posting if your brain exploded? Are you undead? :skull:

1 Like

Haha! Good point.

1 Like

I’ve seen 3 separate interviews with her, John krasinski, and Emily blunt where people send her condolence letters and send John and Emily hate mail because John is cheating on her or left her for Emily lol, for some reason people cant separate the Jim & pam relationship on the office from real life lol

2 Likes