Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

This is hilarious!!! Send me the link!!! Or maybe I can get it on YouTube. Gotta see this lol.

Been a while since I saw em, one was John on a late show, Kimmel or Falon maybe, I’m sure its prob on YouTube. It was around the time a quiet place came out.

I’ve just been mindfucked by Game of Thrones…
SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED.

I’ve been rewatching GOT… and I’m wondering why the fuck anyone in King’s Landing cares if a noble lord is having sex with another guy… like so what?
Then I realize it’s thousands of years later from when the show was set & people still fucking care whether a man loves another man or woman loves another woman…
So now I’m feeling disgusted with society…
But then I start thinking about Cersei and Jaime… here I am being disgusted by people who judge gay relations, but I am judging their incest relationship. Now, to me, incest is unnatural and wrong and leads to DNA mutations, abnormalities and deformities… etc… but I start thinking who am I to judge that while criticizing others for judging gay relations… does that make me just as wrong as people who are homophobic?..
I’ve been mind fucked by GOT…

1 Like

What? I’m out

1 Like

Feb. 11th mind blowing random thought of the day: Before Arlington became a national cemetery, it was the residential property of Confederate General Robert E. Lee.

1 Like

Feb. 12th mind blowing random thought of the day: For a healthy human male, the average speed of an ejaculation is 28 mph.

Not sure if I fit that “healthy human male” category anymore. Also, not exactly sure who did the research on this.

3 Likes

Well maybe for the avg male this is tru but not all. I wish i knew what the fastest recorded was? Lol

1 Like

The mind boggles on how they did the research on this😂

2 Likes

I was thinking they use the same speed tracker they use in Major league baseball…

Talk about a home run lol

3 Likes

Feb. 13th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 1637, people in the Netherlands were so obsessed with tulips that a single bulb would be exchanged for as much as a ton of butter, 1,000 pounds of cheese, or 12 sheep, eventually becoming worth more than 10 times the annual wage of a skilled craftsman.

5 Likes

Someone told me that when i moved back to Vermont. Only in Vermont​:blush::blush::blush:

Feb. 14th mind blowing random thought of the day: A peacock’s tail is approx. 8 feet wide and contains more than 200 feathers, and the more blue eye spots that it has, the more attractive the male will appear to a potential mate.

3 Likes

I read somewhere that the record is 44mph. No idea how they determined that.

That was definitely not me who set that record.

At 1st I found this hard to believe but after a little research, that is truly a crazy fact!
Mind Blown🖒

1 Like

Didnt think I was telling the truth, eh? I dont lie.

1 Like

Feb. 15th mind blowing random thought of the day: It’s illegal for men to be aroused in public in Indiana.

1 Like

Feb. 16th mind blowing random thought of the day: The bailiff on the show “Judge Judy” makes $1 million a year.

5 Likes

Well, I guess just imagine how many times you’d find yourself saying “I don’t get paid enough for this shit” working that gig!

2 Likes

I could accept $1M putting up with it!

1 Like