Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Oh yeah, hipsters are a serious threat these days. Everybody has to be on the fringe and know about the new underground thing youve never heard of.

2 Likes

Have you heard how they only use one adjective? “Nice”. Everything is Nice. Cant describe it any other way.

1 Like

My random fact for the day: Due to a translation error considering there is no word for “Lil” in any other language Lil Wayne’s name translates from English to Russian and back to English as “The smallest Wayne Possible” :laughing:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: He’s so tiny! Thats a great fact!

1 Like

Y’all are still sick and suffering. You need a meeting and Jesus.

2 Likes

Made this and was about to drop it in meme wars but it fits pretty well right here :laughing:

4 Likes

Feb. 23rd mind blowing random thought of the day: California is currently the world’s 5th largest supplier of food.

1 Like

Seriously, am I going to have to abandon another good tread because of Kroegerites?

Prickleback are really starting to ruin my day. The only reason Dickleback are so succssful is because too many people are okay with ‘average’. Shitleback are what happens when you tell a kid ‘its taking part that counts’. If you allow your kids anywhere near a Crippleback album and let them think its good, youre pretty much saying “Dont worry about being the best, aim for mediocre - after all, it worked for Sickleback”

Feb. 24th mind blowing random thought of the day: Astronauts in space are trained to use the bathroom about every 2 hours because the low gravity makes it difficult to know when their bladder is full.

3 Likes

I just tried to do this. Oh my god I love learning new things!!!

Feb. 25th mind blowing random thought of the day: Pound cake is so named because the original recipe called for a pound each of butter, eggs, sugar, and flour.

4 Likes

Feb. 26th mind blowing random thought of the day: Male koalas have a dark scent gland at the center of their chest, which they use to rub on trees in order to mark their territory.

2 Likes

But do they like Nickelback?

Who? Drop bears?

Scottish Dr. Alexander Wood is credited as the inventor of the hypodermic syringe in 1851. While people as far back as the Romans had experimented with hypodermic injections noting the injection methods of venomous snakes and bees he was the first to create the combination needle and syringe for the purpose of injecting accurate dosages of drugs into the body. His inspiration was the rampant opium addiction of the time and he theorized that by injecting it directly into the body instead of eating opium pills the user could bypass the “appetite” to continue using the drug…his wife Rebecca became the first intravenous opiate addict in the world as well as the first victim to die of an overdose :confused:

5 Likes

I would say screw that guy, but i guess he did the world a lot of good too.

1 Like

Mindblowing thought. :crazy_face:
Nickleback has shown up in 3 different categories that I’ve noticed, and I’ve only been here 3.5 days.
Ugh…there might be more, watch your step. :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Yeah they’re kinda like a virus.

2 Likes

Also, lets just cut right through the Nicklecrap and get some good music going. E.g. This beauty from Romanian DJ…(DJ, I think that means Dancing Junkies) duo Free Deejays. I mean, if you can take a squeeze box and make it a summer latino dance hit, that deserves a round of applause. Im considering rearranging this into a sorta Slayer remix.

Yeah thats what i was thinking too. It was a significant invention, plus the poor guy was just tryin to help and it backfired horrendously :grimacing: