Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

My Woodwork teacher had a small office in the workshop and he smoked like a chimne in there with other teachers. His excuse was “I dont see any signs?”

Feb. 21st mind blowing random thought of the day: Beneath the Temple of Hathor in Dendera, Egypt is a relief inscribed on one of the walls depicting figures standing around a large lightbulb like object along with a conductor. In 1969, archaeologist and writer Erich von Daniken, author of the book Chariot of the Gods, recreated a working model of the image depicted, which, when connected to a power source, successfully emitted a purplish light. This discovery gave rise to the now popular theory that Ancient Egyptians had access to primitive forms of electricity.

I read that book. Talks of a chamber beneath the phinx. When archeologists started to ultrasound it they where told to stop by the Egyptian government. I’ve not followed it up to see what has happened since. Was an interesting read.

The Ancient Egyptians knew more than they were willing to share. Their mathematics were astounding, and still being saught to understand.

Feb. 22nd mind blowing random thought of the day: Approx. 1 in every 10 European babies are conceived on an IKEA bed.

Not in an IKEA, however.

February 22: Random thought. Some asshole actually likes Nickelback

Heres another fact: The statistics certainly bear Kroeger out. Nickelback has sold more than 50 million albums worldwide, according to the label, and the band’s last four releases have debuted in the top 10 of the Billboard 200 – and at No. 1 in its homeland.

I was about to say, everybody is quick to hate on em nowadays but people used to love the hell out of em

Yeah, i feel like nowadays no one wants to be “basic”. Listening to mainstream, generic music that’s mass produced in a producer’s studio, is now something people are ashamed of.

Oh yeah, hipsters are a serious threat these days. Everybody has to be on the fringe and know about the new underground thing youve never heard of.

Have you heard how they only use one adjective? “Nice”. Everything is Nice. Cant describe it any other way.

My random fact for the day: Due to a translation error considering there is no word for “Lil” in any other language Lil Wayne’s name translates from English to Russian and back to English as “The smallest Wayne Possible” :laughing:

:joy::joy::joy: He’s so tiny! Thats a great fact!

Y’all are still sick and suffering. You need a meeting and Jesus.

Made this and was about to drop it in meme wars but it fits pretty well right here :laughing:

Feb. 23rd mind blowing random thought of the day: California is currently the world’s 5th largest supplier of food.

Seriously, am I going to have to abandon another good tread because of Kroegerites?

Prickleback are really starting to ruin my day. The only reason Dickleback are so succssful is because too many people are okay with ‘average’. Shitleback are what happens when you tell a kid ‘its taking part that counts’. If you allow your kids anywhere near a Crippleback album and let them think its good, youre pretty much saying “Dont worry about being the best, aim for mediocre - after all, it worked for Sickleback”

Feb. 24th mind blowing random thought of the day: Astronauts in space are trained to use the bathroom about every 2 hours because the low gravity makes it difficult to know when their bladder is full.

I just tried to do this. Oh my god I love learning new things!!!

Feb. 25th mind blowing random thought of the day: Pound cake is so named because the original recipe called for a pound each of butter, eggs, sugar, and flour.