Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: Who does that? I take my pet alligator with me everywhere I go (obvious sarcasm). That’s just too funny!

3 Likes

Ikr! Im ride or die with mine too :laughing: i mean, hows he supposed to buck on a mofo that dont know how to act rite if hes all the way outside?? :joy:

3 Likes

Mar. 10th mind blowing random thought of the day: A common garden snail can pass over the edge of a razor blade without harm.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Mar. 11th mind blowing random thought of the day: The Beatles were signed on to Electrical and Musical Industries (EMI) in 1962 and with their immense success, the label funded the research that eventually lead to the invention of the CT scanner, which EMI released in 1972.

6 Likes

Mar. 12th mind blowing random thought of the day: Saint Lucia, located in the eastern Caribbean, is the only country in the world named after a woman.

4 Likes

Quality work everyone. I’ve read all nine hundred something posts while going through the suck of opiate detox. I’ll add a fun fact: phrases/words created by Shakespeare that we still use today include: Wild goose chase, forgone conclusion, in a pickle, eyeball, bedazzled and…addiction (in the sense we use it today. Stems from a Latin word I think meaning to devote?)

2 Likes

As well as, Love is Blind, Off With His Head, Good Riddance, Kill with Kindness, amongst many others. Shakespeare influenced our world significantly.

2 Likes

The real feminists should then maybe move to mars. At least 3 craters are names after women over there.

1 Like

Eyeball huh? So all them shitty dope dealers that have been ripping me off the last 15 years when they claimed not to have a scale have been quoting the immortal bard, who knew?? :joy:

2 Likes

All roads lead to Shakes!

Mar. 13th mind blowing random thought of the day: Unused establishing footage from Stanley Kubrick’s 1980 film ‘The Shining’ was instead used in the original cut of Ridley Scott’s 1982 movie ‘Blade Runner.’

4 Likes

Mar. 14th mind blowing random thought of the day: Dolphins and whales can die under their own weight if on land, as without water to support their size, they can crush their own organs.

4 Likes

Mar. 15th mind blowing random thought of the day: Louisiana has currently the highest incarceration rate in the U.S. with an average of 867 prisoners per 100,000 people while Maine has the lowest with a rate of only 164 prisoners per 100,000 people.

4 Likes

So do you just google these for a daily check in or what. It’s really interesting a lot of em

California I feel like has to be very high but with its large population I guess that kills the per capita.
Looked it up, really surprised they are not in the top 10. Prisons were so freaking crowded in California… I guess first hand experience didn’t give inside advantage lol

Meaning almost 1% of Louisiana’s population is in prison at any given point in time?!? :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I have a contact… :sunglasses:

@ifs That truly is mind blowing, isnt it? Not surprising though. Remember when Hurricane Katrina struck and there were thousands staying in the NFL Stadium? The crime rate was ridiculous.

3 Likes

That’s a great point! Very clever sir

Mar. 16th mind blowing random thought of the day: Castoreum, which is used as vanilla flavoring in candies, baked goods, etc., comes from a secretion from the anal glands of beavers.

5 Likes