Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Feb. 26th mind blowing random thought of the day: Male koalas have a dark scent gland at the center of their chest, which they use to rub on trees in order to mark their territory.

But do they like Nickelback?

Who? Drop bears?

Scottish Dr. Alexander Wood is credited as the inventor of the hypodermic syringe in 1851. While people as far back as the Romans had experimented with hypodermic injections noting the injection methods of venomous snakes and bees he was the first to create the combination needle and syringe for the purpose of injecting accurate dosages of drugs into the body. His inspiration was the rampant opium addiction of the time and he theorized that by injecting it directly into the body instead of eating opium pills the user could bypass the “appetite” to continue using the drug…his wife Rebecca became the first intravenous opiate addict in the world as well as the first victim to die of an overdose :confused:

I would say screw that guy, but i guess he did the world a lot of good too.

Mindblowing thought. :crazy_face:
Nickleback has shown up in 3 different categories that I’ve noticed, and I’ve only been here 3.5 days.
Ugh…there might be more, watch your step. :face_vomiting:

Yeah they’re kinda like a virus.

Also, lets just cut right through the Nicklecrap and get some good music going. E.g. This beauty from Romanian DJ…(DJ, I think that means Dancing Junkies) duo Free Deejays. I mean, if you can take a squeeze box and make it a summer latino dance hit, that deserves a round of applause. Im considering rearranging this into a sorta Slayer remix.

Yeah thats what i was thinking too. It was a significant invention, plus the poor guy was just tryin to help and it backfired horrendously :grimacing:

Feb. 27th mind blowing random thought of the day: Pogonophobia is the fear of beards.

Huh, I never thought about that! Interesting stuff in here, I still like this thread and how random it is!

Bill Bailey can take care of this one

I have never woke up in the morning wishing I had drank the night before, but I have woke up many times wishing I hadn’t…

So with many of us showin the hate for nickleback:
Tiny Tim was 6’1" and was worth 50 million
At the time of his death…:exploding_head::exploding_head:

Funny that he was worth so much and ive never even heard of him!

You may never be the same…:flushed:

Man that song always creeped me out as a kid in the first place and then they went and put it in Insidious while that demon is standing at the bench grinder sharpening his claws lol. I watched it with an ex girlfriend and we were sitting in the garage at 2 am smoking cuz we didnt smoke in the house, she kept getting up to go to her sons room to check on him and every time she got about halfway down the long dark assed hallway that led into the kitchen id start whistling the tune. She kept running back in the garage and smacking me, after about 7 or 8 times she finally made me go do it and by then i had freaked myself out :laughing:

This is the Chinese year of pig. Im rooster. Who are you?

That dude is as creepy as it gets…what I can’t fathom is how he made it as far as he did.