Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Lol yet we have a euphemism for sex called “Boning” :rofl::thinking:

2 Likes

I can only imagine what it would be like with one. Painful at times, im sure.

Mar. 19th mind blowing random thought of the day: There exists a Velcro patch inside the helmet of an astronaut’s spacesuit for the purpose of scratching one’s face.

5 Likes

Mar. 20th mind blowing random thought of the day: China’s air pollution is so severe that it is visible from space.

7 Likes

Speaking of China i thought this was pretty wild…

2 Likes

The 2011 earthquake in Japan sped Earth’s day up by 1.8 microseconds. There are always new mountains being made by volcanic activity though, so these likely dont make a huge difference.

See also, from XKCD:

angular_momentum

6 Likes

Lol. Incorrect. The time saved will never equal the effort and time spent spinning around. You’re just wasting your time away grom your other person.

That and tomorrow the planet plans to drown you…

1 Like

Spinning in circles is a totally legit way of enjoying time with a loved one. No time wasted. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Lmao, that just sounded so jaded in my head…u gud bruh?? :joy:

2 Likes

Gonna agree with @ifs on this one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No doubt. That genie game getting to ya, @DungeonMaster? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do you know which tire company produces the most tires annually? Goodyear? Nope bridgestone? Nope michelin? Nope.
Whos the winner? Lego
Lego produced 318 million tires in 2011 making them the leading tire manufacturer in the world. Coming in second place was bridgestone producing 190 million tires

4 Likes

Lol! @Eke You guys! The Genie knows that everything has the potential to turn upside down! :smile:

8 Likes

Mar. 21st mind blowing random thought of the day: In Australia, Burger King is called “Hungry Jack’s.”

4 Likes

I find that very difficult to believe.

If u read this u can find it very undifficult lol… the Yangtze river is huge as hell, it runs across 3/4 of China. Interfering with that much water flowing from a height of about 5000 m up the mountains down and across 6400 km to the sea is bound to cause problems, besides the rotation effects its caused flooding upstream of it and earthquakes as well displacing 1.3 million people and putting a few species native to the area on the endangered list.

2 Likes

Oh dam it!

1 Like

download-3-e1474104938443

+2 points, successful pun conversion

2 Likes