Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Unless this is where you get your ice cream

The Declaration of Independence was written on Hemp paper…

Mar. 7th mind blowing random thought of the day: The mouth of an angler fish makes up approx. 30% of its body, and can expand up to 12 times wider in only 1/6,000th of a second.

As a buckeye, I have never heard that. Its either an extremely old expression, or an extremely new one. Interesting.

I’m also a buckeye by birth, lived there too age 8 and again from 14 to 24 and I never heard it used that way either. Stupid person was the common meaning .

Mar. 8th mind blowing random thought of the day: In Tanzania, it is against the law for a man to wear bell bottom pants.

This is why Tanzania will never see any of my dollars! :man_dancing:

Mar. 9th mind blowing random thought of the day: King Eric II of Denmark, who ruled from 1134 to 1137, was known as “Eric the Memorable,” but it is currently not remembered why.

Lmao thats awesome, i want that to be my legacy… “yeah we remember him, just cant remember wtf for” :laughing:

Was he named in satire by his detractors, perhaps?:grin:

Putting salt on Railroad tracks in the state of Alabama is a capital offense and is punishable by death.
Found this fact while exploring pros/cons of living in other U.S. states.
I think I’ll stay in CA :grimacing:

Yeah some of them state laws get crazy stupid.
Cant remember which one, i think its either Mississippi or Louisiana, but its illegal to tie ur pet alligator to a fire hydrant and leave him unattended. :laughing:

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: Who does that? I take my pet alligator with me everywhere I go (obvious sarcasm). That’s just too funny!

Ikr! Im ride or die with mine too :laughing: i mean, hows he supposed to buck on a mofo that dont know how to act rite if hes all the way outside?? :joy:

Mar. 10th mind blowing random thought of the day: A common garden snail can pass over the edge of a razor blade without harm.

Mar. 11th mind blowing random thought of the day: The Beatles were signed on to Electrical and Musical Industries (EMI) in 1962 and with their immense success, the label funded the research that eventually lead to the invention of the CT scanner, which EMI released in 1972.

Mar. 12th mind blowing random thought of the day: Saint Lucia, located in the eastern Caribbean, is the only country in the world named after a woman.

Quality work everyone. I’ve read all nine hundred something posts while going through the suck of opiate detox. I’ll add a fun fact: phrases/words created by Shakespeare that we still use today include: Wild goose chase, forgone conclusion, in a pickle, eyeball, bedazzled and…addiction (in the sense we use it today. Stems from a Latin word I think meaning to devote?)

As well as, Love is Blind, Off With His Head, Good Riddance, Kill with Kindness, amongst many others. Shakespeare influenced our world significantly.