Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

It’s not just mean, the whole show is a political joke. They find someone to make fun of and make an entire season out of them. It’s no good anymore.

1 Like

Jul. 21st mind blowing random thought of the day: The White House was the first government building to become wheelchair accessible in 1933 due to President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s polio, costing $3.2 million in today’s money in order to make the appropriate modifications.

7 Likes

Pac man is just a normal guy poppin pills and trying to hide from his inner demons…

20 Likes

Jul. 22nd mind blowing random thought of the day: In order to stay fit during his term in office, President Herbert Hoover and his personal physician invented a sport called “Hooverball,” which was a cross between volleyball, tennis, and dodge ball and was played with a medicine ball.

1 Like

I cannot image dodging a medicine ball. But oddly I can imagine @anon37742172 enjoying a game where you chuck a medicine ball at people.

2 Likes

If you try it, your head explodes.

This is a thing! They call it Dannyball because some football trainer brought it back. It’s essentially throwing a medicine ball over a volleyball net and the other team has to catch and throw it back.
Some guy started a meetup group to play in my town but I was the only person to show up. Looked like fun.

3 Likes

Snails have 14,000 teeth.

2 Likes

Some species may have up to 20,000.

2 Likes

Wow. I did not know that.

1 Like

I love puns. Sorry for the pic up top…Paris Hilton…real nice!!

7 Likes

Just learning about FODMAP diets for autoimmune conditions.
*referring to tomatoes above :slight_smile: *

4 Likes

Jul. 23rd mind blowing random thought of the day: Cherophobia is the fear of fun.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’m replying to posts just to this thread so it makes no sense hehe

1 Like

When you drink alcohol you are just borrowing happiness from tomorrow! :beer::wine_glass::cocktail::tropical_drink::hugs::star_struck::crazy_face::bed::alarm_clock::shower::persevere::tired_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

Mind blown :exploding_head:

17 Likes

Random fact I heard today: If you plant birdseed, it will not grow a bird.

14 Likes

@DungeonMaster - a rogue bloodhound named Ludvine walked up and joined a half-marathon in Alabama in 2016. She ran the entire 13.1 miles and finished in 7th place

@DowntroddenGoat someone told me earlier that goats have square or rectangular pupils, subconsciously I always noticed their eyes were different but I never paid enough attention to see why…
Just to prove it to anyone that doesn’t believe it check out this pic I found of @Englishd :grin:

%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that all rubber is white when it is made. It is dyed black or any other color that is needed. That was the ironic thing about Whitewall tires… They just dyed half the tire for that special look

1 Like

I know the second one! That’s awesome about the dog though!

@Gabe.G I knew that one as well! I watched a How It’s Made one rubber. I remember rubber all being an off-white/gray color. Came in thick ol’ sheets. Made from a rubber tree, right?

2 Likes

I watched a show how they make rubber. It does start in a white liquid that drips into these dishes they cut into the rubber tree.

1 Like