Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

I would like to think that aliens have better things to do with their time. But they’re definitely out there.

6 Likes

I saved 15% or more on car insurance by switching to Geico

17 Likes

Dude i was totally thinking about doing that

1 Like

20 Likes

This info needs to be shouted from the rooftops!

3 Likes
6 Likes

In the spirit of the movie coming out, sticking with the war stories, and considering you have 5 sons I thought you’d like this one.
During World War I a Canadian soldier befriended and tamed a black bear. He named it Winnipeg and kept it until the war ended. Having grown up around people he didnt want to release it into the wild so he donated it to the London zoo where it became a much loved attraction, especially to one man and his son. The man, A.A. Milne, was inspired to write a book for his son after the son, Christopher Robin, decided to name his teddy bear “Winnie” :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

yall-might-not-remember-but-winnie-the-pooh-kept-a-32062637

22 Likes

That’s straight up awesome!

1 Like

And Tipper Gore tried to blame Columbine on Marilyn Manson and video games… it was that sneaky assed bear’s fault all along sneers

4 Likes

Manbearpig exists

manbearpig

I’m super cereal you guys

8 Likes

EXCELSIOR!
We all know hes real at this point, the question is…is he half man, half bearpig or half man, half bear, half pig…he could be half bear half manpig…I thought he was half pig half bearman. I guess the semantics dont make that big of a difference just so long as you know…
manbearpig_o_3048067

5 Likes

Jul. 20th mind blowing random thought of the day: There are over 5 times as many bicycles as there are cars in Copenhagen, Sweden, as more than half of the city’s population ride bikes to travel to their destinations.

8 Likes

You know how many people are trying that at this moment! I stopped myself and posted this!

:joy: I thought so, I fell so easily into the trap myself. We might find the exceptional person who will be able to do it though!

1 Like

Mindblowing fact: Copenhagen is in Denmark, it is linked by bridge to Malmo, on the Swedish side of the border. Another mind-blowing fact, Copenhagen is the best selling brand of smokeless tobacco, in Bristol, which saddles the border between Virginia and Tennessee, and both sides of the city maintain Bristol as the name.

Another mind-blowing fact: 9 out of 10 people make up 90% of the world’s population, and Generalisimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

Another mind-blowing fact: The current price of eggs in Taiwan is $2.06/dz US.

One last mind blowing fact: If a married man expresses an opinion in the woods, and his wife isn’t there to hear it, he’s still wrong.

12 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I recently learned about the reign of the dictator Fransisco Franco. Scary and interesting chunk of Spanish history.

1 Like

The Original Saturday Night Live Weekend Update used “This just in: Generalismo Francisco Franco is still dead” as a recurring gag, delivered by Chevy Chase.

6 Likes

Lol! I love Chevy Chase. He was great in the National Lampoon movies, and I also loved 3 Amigos. SNL is a disappointment nowadays.

2 Likes

Haven’t watched it in years. Used to be edgy and funny. Now it’s just mean.

1 Like