Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Jul. 24th mind blowing random thought of the day: Female dragonflies will fake their own deaths in order to avoid sexual advances with unwanted males.

22 Likes

As an FYI, female humans will do the same thing. :joy::joy:

27 Likes

This made me actually laugh out loud. Lol doesn’t quite cover it. :rofl:

2 Likes

Warning might be a sex addict or rape victim trigger:

I have a koi pond with a plethora of dragonflies flying around it and I can 100% vouch for this!

@Hope0110 or a headache, or that time of the month, or too tired… but we haven’t evolved our anatomy even though we live in an over populated world…

To continue the mind blowing random thoughts on consensual sex. 97% of male birds do not have penises. Mallard ducks do, not only do they have them they are longer than the average human male penis. Female duck like to be seduced, they like to pick a colorful mate, who preforms an elaborate dance mating ritual and can swoon a female duck with his mating calls. Because female ducks are so picky and male ducks are so aggressive the female ducks anatomy evolved to prevent rape by creating angles/turns in her anatomy that would prevent a typical male duck penis from entering. The male ducks didn’t give up though with good old evolution the male ducks penis evolved into a more spiral shape in order to regain their ability to spread their seed. :brain::bomb::boom:

LInk below for the brave twisted (pun intended) soles who would like an EDUCATIONAL visual (this is an illustrated version meant for educational purposes) If you want to see the real thing google it yourself.

https://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.the-scientist.com%2Fassets%2FarticleNo%2F37260%2FiImg%2F25437%2F43c3525a-c2ef-4cd4-93cf-3ab92d937043-pg301.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.the-scientist.com%2Ffeatures%2Fthe-hidden-side-of-sex-37260&docid=yYBttrTZazF63M&tbnid=5P4DSZQxaOkabM%3A&vet=1&w=1200&h=1482&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim

5 Likes

If you lift a kangaroos tail off the ground it can’t hop.

3 Likes

Is that true? Have you ever lifted a kangaroo’s tail? thinking: please say yes please say yes

3 Likes

Sorry to disappoint but no I haven’t, yes it is true, or else I was gullible and fooled as a 10 year old at the zoo, you have me questioning why they didn’t demonstrate, but I wouldn’t want to get in the ring with a kangaroo to find out. I think they’d even give @Yoda-Stevie a run for his money.

4 Likes

Yeah…those roos can take a punch, but they are suckers for a good right hook.

3 Likes

Ha ha, he got lucky it wasn’t the big daddy roo.

1 Like

Indeed. One good kick and he’d be done. Still, mess with a country boy’s dog, no telling what will happen.

2 Likes

An octopus has three hearts.

:heart::heart::heart::space_invader:

7 Likes

Octopus :octopus: are scary sons of bitches. Did you see them on blue planet?

2 Likes

Yes! I love blue planet, the deep sea episodes are always my favorite.

The absolutely freak me out! Their beaks and their intelligence, the way they are so methodical about their actions.

1 Like

Bones found at Seymour Island in Antarctica indicate that at one time, 37 to 40 million years ago, penguins stood at a formidable 6 feet tall and weighed 250 pounds. @Bill_Phillips Hunter’s ancestors prob woulda hunted us lol

9 Likes

Donald Duck’s middle name is Flauntleroy!

2 Likes

Jul. 25th mind blowing random thought of the day: In Albania, nodding one’s head means “no” and shaking one’s head means “yes.”

3 Likes

I met someone who works with an octopus at a Scienc center in North Carolina. Her boyfriend was super freaked out by the whole thing and was sure the octopus would come get them some night in retaliation for her contributing to it it’s confinement.

4 Likes

Lol! I get why! :joy: They’re so creepy but cute at the same time.

1 Like

In Iran, giving a ‘thumbs up’ is equivalent to giving the ‘middle finger’ gesture.

4 Likes

Jul. 26th mind blowing random thought of the day: A human taste bud has an average lifespan of 7 to 10 days.

5 Likes