Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

That alone tells you how influencing media can be and how many morons believe nonsense or anything told thru national networks…smh

1 Like

Apr. 2nd mind blowing random thought of the day: Saturn, a Mississippi alligator born in 1936, was brought to the Berlin Zoological Garden in Germany as a personal gift to Adolf Hitler, who reportedly enjoyed frequent visits to the zoo, and as a result, Saturn was nicknamed “Hitler’s pet.” After WWII, British soldiers discovered the alligator and gave it to the Soviets in 1946. Still alive today, Saturn currently resides in the Moscow Zoo as one of their most famous and popular attractions.

3 Likes

Just like the radio broadcast reading of War of the Worlds. People literally thought Earth was being invaded.

2 Likes

Apr. 3rd mind blowing random thought of the day: Skeleton flowers have such delicate petals, they become transparent when it rains.

8 Likes

Maybe it’s just because it’s cloudy and they’re wearing Transitions.

5 Likes

So good! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

One year on Mercury :red_circle: lasts 88 earth days. Does that mean you would be older, younger, or the same age on Mercury?

You would have to go by your Mercury Age. I am 33.5 years old on Earth. On Mercury I’d be 139.5 years old.

But, even if you were able to somehow live on Mercury without dying from the high Hydrogen content in the atmosphere. The temperatures would absolutely kill you. During the day, temperatures on Mercury’s surface can reach 800 degrees Fahrenheit ( 430 degrees Celsius). Because the planet has no atmosphere to retain that heat, nighttime temperatures on the surface can drop to minus 290 degrees Fahrenheit (minus 180 degrees Celsius).

3 Likes

Apr. 4th mind blowing random thought of the day: The first spoken word over the internet was “lo,” intended to be “login” but the computer crashed after the first 2 letters when transmitted in 1969.

9 Likes

I’m sure it was “lol” cuz they knew what it would be used for within 50 years.:rofl::rofl:.

8 Likes

Hahaha! So futuristic of them!

1 Like

Omg, I can imagine it… “LO–”

“What’s that, Francis? Laughing out… of spite? Of turn? Outside? OMG, Francis, are you there?!? HOW ARE YOU LAUGHING??”

4 Likes

We european people do^^

Apr. 5th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 1995, President Jimmy Carter wrote a children’s book entitled ‘The Little Baby Snoogle-Fleejer.’

5 Likes

Did you read it?

No, i havent! Although its on sale right now on Amazon for $16.22. On li y has 4 stars though.
The Little Baby Snoogle-Fleejer https://www.amazon.com/dp/155728671X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_1C8PCbBS2T1V2

1 Like

tf is a snoogle-fleejer??? Lmao… “made in Georgia” of course smh

2 Likes

Apr. 6th mind blowing random thought of the day: In the 1980 film ‘Star Wars: the Empire Strikes Back,’ the character of Yoda was originally intended to be played by a live monkey.

8 Likes

Love Star Wars :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Apr. 7th mind blowing random thought of the day: Strawberries and kiwis contain more vitamin C than oranges.

Let me add some more here. Oranges have been given a lot of press for being loaded with vitamin c, when there are actually lots of foods that have higher ascorbic acid content. These include: chili peppers, bell peppers, pineapple, kale, mango, broccoli, papaya, and Brussels sprouts. To name a few. So dont rush out for OJ next time youre under the weather.

9 Likes