Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

March 22…today is national goof off day and national puppy day. Best day ever!

Bonus mind blowing random thought of the day: It was a popular belief among Europeans during medieval times that hedgehogs used their spines to collect grapes.

Huh…and here I thought they collected golden rings…

They do. And they’re friends with bifurcated tail foxes.

Mar. 23rd mind blowing random thought of the day: According to Forbes, President Donald Trump’s personal net worth is estimated to be about $4.5 billion, making him the wealthiest U.S. president in history with more money than all previous commander-in-chiefs combined.

Cue political activism, hatespeech, and general idiocracy in 3…2…1…:laughing:

Lol. Yeah, i figured this one had some potential to spark angst.

Money can’t buy you… fill in the blank

Why do we eat pizza from the inside out?
The word ambiguous has only one meaning.
If you live to be 70 years old you will spend TEN YEARS of your life on Monday.

Because it’s inconvenient to eat the “handle” first. :wink:

Mar. 24th 2,000th mind blowing random thought of the day: Every hour, the universe expands approx. 1 billion miles in all directions.

There are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on earth :earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia:

Sorry, for some reason yesterdays didnt post. I remember posting it though… oh well, dou le thought for today!

Mar. 25th mind blowing random thought of the day: Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one’s mouth.

Mar. 26th mind blowing random thought of the day: It was a common practice in Ancient Rome for women to drink turpentine because it was thought to make their urine smell like roses.

Mar. 27th mind blowing random thought of the day: German police dogs receive a monthly pension after their retirement.

Mar. 28th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 1980, Canaan Banana became the first president of Zimbabwe, and the first law that he passed was to forbid citizens from making fun of his name.

Well, that’s probably why he ran for the office. Though it might have been cheaper to just fill out the forms for a name change.

Is his son, Canaan Banana Jr, the second banana? Are the two of them just bananas? Are the Zimbabwean security forces knocking on my door now?

Mar. 29th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 539 BCE, Persian King Cyrus the Great issued the first known decree on human rights, which freed slaves, allowed citizens to choose their own religion, and established racial equality.