Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

The unicorn is the national animal of Scotland. The Royal Coat of Arms of Scotland, used prior to 1603 by the Kings of Scotland was supported by two unicorns and the current royal coat of arms of the United Kingdom is supported by a unicorn for Scotland along with a lion for England.
:unicorn:

7 Likes

A bowl of salad at lunch brings me up to 90% daily intake of vitamin C by itself!

1 Like

(This post not paid for by the Florida Orange Council.)

7 Likes

@DungeonMaster: Hahahahaha! Star Wars was my first Cinema movie I saw, together with my dad. Thank you setfor the nice head - movie, imaging monkeys at the set.

1 Like

Lol! I imagine the FLC is looking for a hitman to do me in now. Cant let people know that Oranges arent the best source of C!

2 Likes

All we need is less. Also C. An ayurvedic doctor asked me for a diet of fruits and vegetables, 1,5 year ago. Since I’ m sober ( day 10 today), I reduced my food to two meals a day. A really opulent Salat in the morning and cooked veggies ( grains, greens, and beans) in the evening. Don’t have to worry about anything else anymore about food and vitamins. Veggies and fruits, as natural as possible. Feels like a miracle to me. It also heals the planet. Still laughing about a monkey as Yoda…

Apr. 8th mind blowing random thought of the day: There are currently an estimated 550 wild parrots living in New York City, descended from a group accidentally released from a shipment at JFK airport in 1967.

10 Likes

Now I’m afraid that the image of peanut butter sticking on the roof of my mouth will stick in my mind? Is that a phobia too?

1 Like

Imagine you are in a space suit and your nose is itchy? Does this help then too?
And what if you have to sneeze?
:joy:

2 Likes

Quaker Parrots.

https://www.newyorktour1.com/blog/untold-nyc-history-brooklyn-parrots/

2 Likes

:scream_cat: I wonder when we will feel it’s ok to be human.

4 Likes

Now I want OJ. And mango, strawberries, papaya and pineapple! Mmmm. Lol.

1 Like

Aantekening%202019-04-08%20222241

2 Likes

2kMAyFw

11 Likes

My vote is bottom, all the way!

3 Likes

@Andreanova
Wow, that looks really cool!!! How did you put that :unicorn: together? It looks like a real :unicorn:!!!

Up top is very chic.

1 Like

Ties display on the chest, and therefore hang from the bottom. Scarves cover the neck, and therefore may reach the bottom but begin higher up.
The tie-as-a-scarf hipster rebellion has been making the rounds recently, however, and bowtie placement remains hotly disputed.

Source: Vertebrae in Vogue giraffe fashion magazine.

:rofl:

5 Likes

I can state with some authority that goats prefer bow ties.

3 Likes

Does anyone else think up high looks all classy and down low super casual?

3 Likes