Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Nick is a nickname. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Ran across this earlier…

5 Likes

Apr. 28th mind blowing random thought of the day: “Lalochezia” is the word used to describe the emotional relief one feels after using swear words, typically out of anger or pain.

8 Likes

https://youtu.be/4Dgv9c20l0A :joy:

I knew it was thing :thinking::sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

“Swaffelen” is a dutch term that means to hit ones penis repeatedly against an object or another person, usually on the cheek (upper cheeks or lower ones, take ur pick lol) it was named the “word of the year” in Belgium and the Netherlands in 2008 :laughing:

2 Likes

Also, Doctor Doom and John Wick both die at the end of Avengers: Endgame! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Crazy Dutch word :joy:

1 Like

I must be exceptionally angry than…

1 Like

Inheritance is like your relatives dropping loot when they die :thinking:

1 Like

Apr. 29th mind blowing random thought of the day: There exist 2 ATM machines in Antarctica, but only 1 of them works at a time. If the first one breaks down, the other can be dismantled for parts, and a repairman will visit every 2 years to perform routine maintenance.

8 Likes

Apr. 30th mind blowing random thought of the day: Author Edgar Allan Poe’s famous poem “The Raven” was in its first draft entitled “The Parrot.”

7 Likes

A parrot makes more sense! But i guess isnt scarier.

1 Like

Ha! Parrots don’t inspire fear, generally. :parrot:

1 Like

Maybe if it were a pirate story…

May 1st mind blowing random thought of the day: In Leonardo di Vinci’s painting “The Last Supper,” Judas Iscariot is depicted as having spilled the salt, which is a sign of bad luck.

5 Likes

Tomorrow, 500 years ago Leonadro died…May 2nd 1519…did you know?

5 Likes

You speak the truth!

:eye: know!

2 Likes

DaVinci was BA. The guy made a lot of medical advances because he would illegally dig up dead bodies in the graveyard to study their anatomy.

2 Likes