Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

7 Likes

I am now a fan of opossum

3 Likes

Trash panda ftw!!! :fist:

Side note… bet money @ifs rattlesnakes ride around on that roomba headbanging to “War Pigs” :thinking:

2 Likes

Always been a fan of opossum. Mindblowing random thought: some Native American traditions hold that the animal that frequently appears in one’s dreams is one’s animal spirit-guide. If this is the case, then mine is an opossum, as they’ve appeared in my dreams many times throughout my life.

5 Likes

May 7th mind blowing random thought of the day: Known for his popular fashion sense, President Chester A. Arthur owned approx. 80 pairs of pants, which he would change several times a day depending on the occasion or event he was attending.

5 Likes

May 8th mind blowing random thought of the day: Sex is banned in the International Space Station.

6 Likes

That pretty lame. One would think someone somewhere would have proposed the experiment of sex, pregnancy and birth in space… it would be extremely fascinating

2 Likes

Yep I concur!

1 Like

I’m not even going there. Sex! In zero gravity???:laughing:

3 Likes

What? Are you lacking confidence in your abilities? Lolol

Not going there Silas!

1 Like

Hahahaahhahahahaha
I’m jking anyway :grinning::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah I know. Just blows the mind even thinking about it. Hahaha

2 Likes

It would be difficult, i imagine. I think the issue is that there could be complications if a woman were to get pregnant. A baby would likely not survive re-entry to earth either.

4 Likes

Very astute assessment.

1 Like

Now you’ve got me imagining a movie about a baby born on the ISS. It takes place years later after a struggle with illness, when the child is finally old, strong, and well enough to land on Earth.

Talk about culture shock.

3 Likes

Vaguely reminds me of Stranger in a Strange Land.

Someone born in space would likely never be able to go to earth though. Without gravitational resistance, astronauts must use weighted resistance machines to maintain bone density. A baby would never be able to grow strong bones. This is why a baby wouldnt survive re-entry.

2 Likes

Yeah. But it’s Hollywood. :wink:

2 Likes

May 9th mind blowing random thought of the day: Figs are classified as an animal product by many vegans because female wasps crawl inside them, lay their eggs, then die. The mother is then enzymatically digested by the fig.

Where my vegans at? Id be interested to get your opinion on this one.

5 Likes