Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

I knew a couple of queen bees back in the day. They frequented the various e-clubs on base. Yep, this guy declined the invitation to fly.

2 Likes

Interesting! Id like to read the source on this one, if you could post it!

May 13th mind blowing random thought of the day: The human brain remembers more negative memories than positive ones as part of an instinctive bias that acts as a defense mechanism.

5 Likes

That explains a hell of a lot! They do say that other people only remember when you mess up. This would help explain it.

1 Like

No doubt, there were a lot on base at Bragg and Lejune when i was picking up jobs both places too. The ones at Camp Lejune even had a system of leaving a mop by the front door to let guys know they could come up and solicit…I always declined as well. For one i was married myself at the time, two it just seemed disrespectful as hell to screw around with another mans wife/gf while he was off sweating his ass off and dodging bullets in the desert so i didnt have to, and third (and most importantly might i add) i had absolutely no desire for an altercation with formentioned dude who had legally been trained to kill lol

3 Likes

May 14th mind blowing random thought of the day: The Postmaster General of the United States is the second highest paid government official after the President.

9 Likes
2 Likes

Also:

• the inside of a rainbow is always brighter then the outside
    -rainbows are actually round, good luck finding the gold at the end of it
    -there’s always a second rainbow, but it isn’t always visible for the observer. Sometimes even (this is rare) a third and fourth
    -between the primary and secondary rainbow there’s a dark band called Aleksanders Band
    -during sunset you could witness a monochrome rainbow, it’s red.
1 Like

So cool! Did he literally write this blog? Or was it someone acting as him?

You can check out the website of the research institute who compared the biased studies.

2 Likes

May 15th mind blowing random thought of the day: The word “minion” is derived from the French word ‘mignon,’ which directly translates to mean “cute.”

9 Likes

There it is… cute steak for dinner!!! :facepunch:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

May 16th mind blowing random thought of the day: Female strippers in Australia are permitted to claim dance lessons, lingerie, cosmetics, and haircare products as tax deductions.

8 Likes

May 17th mind blowing random thought of the day: Commonly mistaken as an Ancient Greek tradition, the Olympic torch relay run during the opening ceremony was actually started in 1936 by Nazi Germany.

7 Likes

13 Likes

May 18th mind blowing random thought of the day: U.S. Army soldiers consume chewing gum at a rate of 5 times the national average.

11 Likes

May 19th mind blowing random thought of the day: According to the FDA, the stickers on fruit and vegetables are edible.

7 Likes

Packing peanuts like the ones in this meme @anon30771928 posted the other day are edible. They’re made of corn starch, basically an unbaked softer version of cheetos puffs without the cheese flavoring. I used to work with a guy at Officemax that would munch on them in front of people that didnt know and assumed he was eating styrofoam while we were unpacking new stock lol. Customers would tell the managers he was crazy and coworkers that didnt know him that well would give him a wide berth. No one ever asked him for shit, it was a pretty solid tactic for getting people to leave you alone at work :joy:

6 Likes

Ahhh, wondered what they were made of. Some kind of packing peanuts dissolve in water and these look like the ones.

1 Like

Nice one! :grin: