Neighborhood Coffeehouse Gos-Sipping

I switched to hot coffee, easy cappuccinos, or affogato. I was drinking 4 doubles before work :grimacing: lol funny not funny but thats kind of the amount I’ve grown used to, but I think its been causing a bit of irritability, so I cut down to 3 this week. Its not a big difference but I do notice less coffee rage :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rofl: but seriously better sleep too :sleeping: now I’m thinking of cutting back to 2 but not too soon. I dont want to go into shock due to lack of caffeine…

3 Likes

Could you IMAGINE?!
600 cups of coffee a DAY :eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Dream come true, where do I sign up? :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Starbucks quality control :heart_eyes: I’ve found my dream job! Too bad the closest one to me is Mexico. Couldn’t commute there and back. I’d have to relocate

2 Likes

That’s a shame :disappointed:

This is me this morning, not pretty.
You can read about what happened on The next right thing

1 Like

I read what happened and am glad you are on the mend!

1 Like

Jeez! I’m sorry that happened! It was good of you to step in!

Round of coffee for you!

Only the snobbiest cup!! ( :arrow_left: ode to how this thread started )

:coffee:

4 Likes

Thank you, the infections gotten worse but I’ve only been on the antibiotics for a day and a ½ so I should see some improvement by tomorrow morning, hopefully :crossed_fingers:
Are you 5 or 6 hours behind the UK?

2 Likes

It is 2:07 (14:27) where I am

You’re 5 hours behind Uk, it’s just so if I post something at 06:30 here I’m going to be not expecting a reply until at least 13:00ish.
I’ve read your TW post.
I can’t say I’m angry, as anger has no part in recovery, but, I’m very very upset by what you had to go through.
But very happy that you are where you are now. It also makes me grateful for my childhood which was stable and safe, but I still ended up an alcoholic :thinking::roll_eyes:
It’s extremely good to know you, and I’m sure you are a glimmer of hope, turning into shining light for those on this site that have had similar issues.
Stay strong and make the coffee stronger :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

My life was a mess, and in some ways it still is, but i am happy that i am substance free and have been for 143 days. Things are better than they were, and i hope will continue to get better.

I am glad i found y’all here, and i have people to talk coffee with :relieved: on our healing journeys.

3 Likes

Doing my coffee master training over. Here’s the first class certificate :heart:

6 Likes

:olive::coffee::olive:
What say the snobs about the olive oil coffee?

Hope you’re healing. Grateful that you saved your neighbor from further harm but sorry you were hurt.

@Scorpn Did Starbucks change rewards points redemption to be 100 stars for a free cup of coffee rather than 50?

1 Like

Just printed out the manual for my camera, 311 pages didn’t seem to much when it was going to be double sided, therefore ½, now its printed it’s like bloody war and peace, how am I supposed to get a staple through that !!!
It’s either bin it, get it bound or put in the desk bottom draw and forget it ever happened, then use the pdf manual I downloaded.
God I’m glad I’m sober it makes everything Sooo much better :joy::rofl:
:innocent:&:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Yes, but lowered the stars for iced coffee from 150 to 100 too. Guess it’s a trade off :thinking:

1 Like

That antibiotics have just kicked in :clap:

Still only smiling with one side :thinking::frowning:

1 Like

I forgot to ask or read…Did the woman get her purse back? Did the mugger get arrested? Did you kick his ass?

2 Likes