Online meeting resources

Another great resource is the token shop website. They have a meeting finder. You can hit the in progress button or coming up. It will list the meeting. Just click on and it opens zoom automatically.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Justin and thank you for sharing that meeting resource.

1 Like

Haven’t been on here In a while but love to see all the great meeting resources! Our home group with CA has a speaker meeting every Saturday night at 730pm (MST). All are welcome :blush:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Download the app Zoom into your smartphone and it should guide you through.

1 Like

You can search for AA groups at any time or any location - this thread lists a lot of options. There is a lot listed here: https://www.thetokenshop.com/Online_AA_Meetings

The TS meeting is not an AA meeting, but you can find details here: Zoom meeting? Saturdays - see original post for link and times

1 Like

I originally posted this on a separate thread, but then I saw this topic and figured it made more sense to post it here. I found an app called Pocket Rehab that I have found really useful. It’s similar to this one, but a little more expansive, and you can find all kinds of groups and online meetings via the app. <3

3 Likes

From another thread…

2 Likes

Hi everyone. Does anyone know any good online meetings out of CO? Quarantine has been hard, but I’m sure we can relate. If not, I’d love an AA meeting to join in on. Thanks all.

1 Like

I wish I had gotten on here sooner to find these links. I have just started going routinely to two meetings a week for about 5 weeks before the shut down. Was doing better. This lock down needs to open back up.

2 Likes

Any advice on non-faith based resources?

2 Likes

Hello everyone my name is John and I’m an addict with 120 days sober so far here in Tucson, AZ touching base on here looking for sober friends fighting the same battles and places to go for meetings here and groups that go out doing fun activities but stay sober and clean any help would be appreciated thank you and God Bless all

1 Like

www.austingalano.org. Lots of virtual meetings there!

2 Likes

My Sponsor told me about a meeting for people 55+. They meet on Mondays at 10:30am EDT and Thursdays at 2pm EDT on Zoom. Meetings number: 889 2298 5420 password: 001031. She said there are people from all over the world, like here! I’m looking forward to checking this one out.

2 Likes

Netherlands based, Dutch and English spoken meetings for AA, CA and NA.

Meetings sorted by day, time and fellowship. Calendar available on the site, as google calendar and iCal format.

https://onlinemeetings.petsupplies.nl

2 Likes

Hi Marcel! Welcome and I love that “Stupid Things” form. Thank you for the information.

2 Likes

Take a look at Lifering. It is a secular alternative to the 12 step programs.

3 Likes

OK thanks.

1 Like

Bumping for new users to see :hugs:

3 Likes

@adeygaga49 Here you go :slight_smile:

2 Likes