Pet Peeves Anyone?

People that don’t wear shoes at the gym

4 Likes

aaaaaaaand that’s how you catch a fungus or something.

2 Likes

What? That is a thing? Ewwwwww

They start leaning in, I lean in closer!

2 Likes

People at my gym take their shoes off ALL the time, stretching usually. But it’s like… We’re all stretching in the same place, I don’t need your feet in my face. And they put their shoes right there too.

1 Like

You’re a special kind of twisted, I like it :joy::joy:

1 Like

For real? I’m a barefoot person, hands down and I sure as shit don’t do that in a gym…

2 Likes

I guess i never noticed…thats disgusting

1 Like

People do this all the time in the hospital… walk around in socks. Hospitals are the dirtiest places in the entire world. You’re risking your life by doing this lol.

1 Like

Might be a southern California thing*, or entitled thing probably. Most people around here (or in general?? :thinking:) think they can do whatever they want.

*At the gym. Obviously people go barefoot in general around here a lot lol at the gym it’s not ok

1 Like

I agree, I think it’s so disrespectful personally

Ugh I’m an asshole at work and never wear my shoes in the winter lol. But I’m in my own office, usually wear slippers when I’m not wearing shoes and only leave occasionally to run to pee if it’s an emergency without them because I worked too long. Screw wearing my winter boots all day!

1 Like

Hahahaha tbh I don’t mind feet, it’s mostly men (sorry guys :/) at the gym, I don’t like their feet in my face.

1 Like

I don’t mind feet, my girlfriend HATES them! Omg, I would torment her at times with them, funniest thing ever except she hits hard! Haha! But I sure as shit don’t want anyone feet in my face!!

2 Likes

When I grab my seat belt to put it on and it locks up and won’t let me pull it. Then. !!! If it does it again and again you’d think I was swatting at a swarm of bees because i’m having a full- blown adult temper tantrum!

7 Likes

Oh man that’s intense lol

1 Like

Guys whom I barely met putting their hands around my waist or back. Arghhhhh! It can make me a murderer.

5 Likes

Fab thread…

1. Polite clapping. Totally winds me up. Most clapping actually - why did this become a thing. Didnt she do well - give her a clap. NO!

2. Middle lane drivers on the motorway. If you are one, look out for the crazy looking red head mouthing “Who are you fecking overtaking you numpty” as I drive past.

3. People who put ketchup on homemade bolognese. How rude!!

4. Radio DJs who talk over track intros. Shut up!

5. Call tesco Tescos. There’s no S on the end.

6. Over use of exclamation marks🤔

7. Double kisses as a greeting. Don’t even want 1 never mind 2.

Phew how cathartic.

4 Likes

We have a guy around here who is barefoot EVERYWHERE!! Stores, streets…if that’s all you see you’re doing great!!! Dude seriously is a bigger guy in his 60s and wears his shorts too short and when he bends over it ALL hangs out…good times! :joy:

2 Likes

Haha let it out!!

2 Likes