Pet Peeves Anyone?

Same here! i prefer to just TXT but that said, I also hate the 40 txt long conversation that could have been done with a 2min phone call.

This reminded me of one of my biggest pet peeves, and Iā€™m sure you can relate living in ā€œsocalā€ ā€œCaliā€ haha which I know is on a lot of peopleā€™s pet peeve list down here.

Anyways, mine is when people say random words in Spanish but really donā€™t know the language at all. Like ā€œno seā€ or ā€œno buenoā€ or even ā€œgraciasā€ and ā€œdenadaā€. I guess this is the definition of a pet peeve but I have no idea why I hate it so much lol

4 Likes

Iā€™d rather have a long text to read when I can. I dont usually listen to voicemails either, only when I miss a call from someone I know or am expecting. The rest are usually spam calls so I dont bother.

4 Likes

Lmao! Hate it when people say ā€œSoCalā€!! No one from here say that so you can always spot a transplant.

And I can relate to your other one too. Not only do full on gringos use the Spanish word, but they try to say it with an accent!

4 Likes

That last part is the worst!!! Oh man, I might hate that more actually lol

I never answer my phone eitheršŸ˜‚

1 Like

For a while, I recorded an outgoing voicemail that said ā€œplease donā€™t leave a message as they will not be checkedā€ !

2 Likes

Gatorade???

8 Likes

I hate when I drive by 3 gas stations not realizing I need gas and then as Iā€™m waiting in the carpool line with the truck running I wonder if Iā€™m going to have to have the kids push me home.

5 Likes

All, or almost all customer jokes. Wanna bag?..no I got one at home. How can I help youā€¦i want a million dollarsā€¦blah blah blahā€¦you arenā€™t original you are an idiot.

12 Likes

Scripted customer service phone calls. We really donā€™t want to sit on the phone talking with each other all day, so lets skip the BS please.

5 Likes

High noises annoys me: like carā€™s alarms

4 Likes
  1. When someone finds a basic household problem you know how to fix but that person doesnā€™t allow you to just fix it because ā€œTHEY HAVE TO DO ITā€.

2. ā€œBlatently Obviousā€ ā€¦ why not just say ā€œBlatently Blatentā€ or ā€œObviously Obviousā€ā€¦dipshit.

3. Public nose blowing. Pure filth.

4. Keep your hands off my knives.

5. Addressing a negative by first complimenting. Get to the point!

6. Stupid questions

7. When someone asks you to do a menial task they could have done themselves. Worse still when theyve gone out of their way to find you to ask you.

8. Lack of respect, manners (and this may sound like im trying to score points; im not)ā€¦Men in the work place being overly familiar/mysoginistic to female colleagues. I fucking hate thatā€¦ i actually fucking well hate it. I could batter the fucker to death that does this.

I also hate it when people leave the lid off things.

5 Likes

When thereā€™s 2 pumps open and they donā€™t forward to the open pump.

7 Likes

How about scratch off tickets for a present? Happy birthday you are a loser! :fearful:

5 Likes

Yessssss!!! This!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Haha I sure am! When they move out maybe??

My son does too. But the other teenager and his father def belong in the other category he spoke of lol.

1 Like

I know itā€™s not ripe enough, but still :weary:

I just wanna eat a banana. lol

2 Likes

I like ā€˜em this way lol.