Quit from alcohol

Hi there. I am 32 years old, addicted in alcohol. Today I decided to stay sober and to be clean. Understood that i cannot undo the past. None of us can undo what we have done. Never go back and just go ahead…

20 Likes

Welcome. Lots of people here also trying to stay sober. Lots of people here to help you on the sober journey.

2 Likes

Ok thank u

Welcome to the forum Beck. This is a great place for support. We all help each other to get through each day. Congrats on taking the first step. I found that reading a lot of threads has helped me. Also, checking in every day gives accountability. Here’s the link
Checking in daily to help maintain focus #6

4 Likes

Hi Lisa. Thanks for your provided information

1 Like

Great dicision!. I decided two weeks ago. Unfortunately had a relapse 3 days ago, but now im certain i wont do it anymore. Seeking help at my alcohol therapist today and found an aa meeting thuesday. Maybe thats something which could be helpfull to you aswell

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Those are some strong realizations. You’re the same age (almost) and addiction as me, neat! On that note, that’s a cool thing about this place, I come across a lot here that I can relate to.

1 Like

I have full of anxeity, and depressing.

1 Like

Hi and welcome here,
My addictions is alcohol and I’m sober for a while now thanks for this app. I’m here since my day one. I hope you’ll stick around. If you need help or have a question just give us a shout!
See you around! 🙋

2 Likes

Thank you guys. Feeling better with this application. Because I am always afraid of being alone.

Also same age and addiction as me. The people on this forum are great and have helped me a lot! You are not alone my friend. Welcome!

2 Likes

Glad your here , for me meetings made it easier on my journey in sobriety and they worked got sober before you were born wish you well

1 Like

Welcome, @BeckInReal! Glad you are here. I decided a month ago, have had a 10-day run of sobriety and 2 5-day stints, now am on a Day 6! It’d be nice if I had them all strung together in a continuous run (I’d be at Day 26), but clearly I needed the lessons from the slips. I’m in a different place now, and this forum (and its people!) really have been helpful!! Lots of good advice and support here. Keep coming back!

1 Like

Yesterday was so hard to me, but I did not use any alcohol. You guys helped me a lot. Today I am planning to remove all alcohol from my house.

2 Likes

Glad to hear this! :grinning:

1 Like

Good choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have made a good and importent decision. Welcome.

1 Like

Sorry, I could not do it. Relapsed. Because I am feeling alone… Sorry… people hurting me too much, either my love and my friend…

Help me please

Want to stop in this stupid life. But a need someone’s care. Sorry my friend for these dark text