Ready for Change 🖤

I am new here and ready to make the change to become sober! Any help and friends would greatly be appreciated :grin:

23 Likes

Hi! Glad you are here!

3 Likes

Good for you Stephanie! All of us have been in your shoes so you’re in a group of people who know what you’re going through. Welcome to the club :innocent:

Some of my fave threads around here:

Frequently asked questions about sobriety for newcomers

Resources for our recovery

Checking in daily to maintain focus #41

(I use the checkin thread regularly but especially when I’m having that “addict voice” in my head - getting the words out of my head and onto the thread helps me see they’re separate from me, they’re not a part of me)

Foodies Unite #4 (trigger warning food) DON’T GO BACON MY HEART!

Post photos of your pets #4

And so many more :innocent:

Remember: you’re a good person and you deserve a safe, sober life where you feel good about yourself and what you’re doing. You can have that, and you will. One day at a time :innocent:

Welcome to Talking Sober! :wave:

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I will check all of this out!! Great words of encouragement I appreciate them :relaxed:

1 Like

Of course! :relaxed::black_heart: if you need to talk or vent I got you!

2 Likes

Welcome! Glad you’re here!

2 Likes

Welcome fellow Warrior !!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

So truthful! Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Hi :raising_hand_woman: welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m excited to be here! :blush:

Hey, I’m still a bit new here myself, but welcome! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome Stephanie

1 Like

Welcome! Having a sober network is paramount to sobriety! Stick around and be part of the community, even on bad days; especially on the bad days! I’ve tried sobriety on my own, didn’t work out so well, I’ve been coming here for over 1,200 days and have over 1,300 days of sobriety, no coincidence!

4 Likes

Welcome!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

That is incredible :raised_hands:t2: Thank you for the inspiration!! You are amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

Welcome! This is a great place to start

Change is 100% what sobriety is about. Be active, participate itcwill help!

1 Like

Proud of you :sparkling_heart:

1 Like