Runner's log

Another day, another trail run!

1 Like

Mileage ^ + Time v = :grin:

2 Likes

You’ll bounce back…that’s just the pregnant fatigue talking. Kettlebells are pretty aggressive if u haven’t been doing them all along, but I would think U’d be fine for some brisk walking with pickles in hand! Although I haven’t been pregnant, I’m always terrified about taking time off for injuries or illness but muscle memory is a beautiful thing, it may take a couple months, but if you were consistent going into the lapse, it will come back before you know it. The body is pretty resilient.

1 Like

Wooo hooo! Get it done! :laughing:

4 Likes

There are seven days in the week… “One Day” is not one of them. :wink: Start slow and short and build on it. It’s huge for mental clarity and overall wellbeing.

1 Like

Beautiful day for a trail run!

1 Like

With my friend “Santi”…:grin:

2 Likes

Love that app

1 Like

Interval training this morning. First time in 8 months. That sucks - but now that it’s done, I feel amazing!!

3 Likes

Never saw that app before! Amazing!

1 Like

U gotta have Strava to use it, but it’s awesome because if you take pix on your runs or rides, it automatically incorporates them into the 3D map as a story. Both are free apps.

Intervals are the best!

1 Like

Just completed my first obstacle course race of the year (Spartan SoCal Super)…in years past, that wristband in the bottom of the pic would have been cashed in immediately following the finish…not only did I not have ANY desire to cash it in, but I gave it away to someone in line for :beer:, so they got a freebee. It was another great sober morning, and an awesome race.

8 Likes

I like the part about the nap.

This is the longest I’ve ran, ever. Been battling a cold these last few days too.

4 Likes

I surprised myself too a little. I felt good today. It’s like in Forrest Gump, I just decided to keep on running :grinning:

2 Likes

You could easily do a half marathon!

1 Like

That’s one of my goals for 2018. I could probably do one now but definitely not maintaining a 8 min mile pace. Miles 8 and 9 definitely hurt more than I wanted them too. And I’m walking around like an old man today! But I know once I recover I will be faster and stronger.

1 Like

my legs hurt!!..:rofl:

2 Likes

Nice elevation changes!

1 Like